Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?????Kit Carson?????

Anybody heard from Kit, I kinda miss that rascal. He swear off forums, hanging out somewhere else? Hope all is well with his health, if you cross paths with him tell him Wing_it said hi

He's probably working hard and doesn't have time to sit at the keyboard and think of witty things to say. You do remember that he was a prolific writer?
    "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Was just speaking with him the other day. Guess you two have not talked lately. All is good with Mr. K and he is enjoying life. I'll be sure to pass along your well wishes.
      __________________________________________________ __________

Why sweat the leg thing when I can still ride a Goldwing
      Member of the Hann-Amigo Trio

Please do and tell him to come on back here and say hi. Glad your honey has pulled herself back together, the "04 red sure is pretty.

Probably out defacing Christian churches.

• micky
            micky commented
            Editing a comment
            all we can do is hope

Yes, he had some good posts on "how to", haven't seen his posts lately.

Originally posted by Z-Man View Post
            Probably out defacing Christian churches.
            I'll agree Kit has his position toward some Christians and religion in general but I'll go to bat for him on that one Z, that's total bull crap. Kit is a better man than that.

Originally posted by Wheels View Post
              Was just speaking with him the other day. Guess you two have not talked lately. All is good with Mr. K and he is enjoying life. I'll be sure to pass along your well wishes.
              Tell him I said hi.
              "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Originally posted by Lone Ranger View Post

Tell him I said hi.

I sure will.
                __________________________________________________ __________

Why sweat the leg thing when I can still ride a Goldwing
                Member of the Hann-Amigo Trio

Originally posted by Wheels View Post
                  I sure will.
                  Good...

Tell that 'olde pharte' he does need to keep in touch every six months or so...another "hey!" from the cactus patch as well.

Now that he's on that trike, he's probably getting in more riding than he has in the past - good for him!
                  Ken (IBA #50030) & Grace (IBA #62768)Tucson, AZ"Get busy living, or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption 1994ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕMy blog

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page