Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Me Again, One More Time

How bad the Ohio State Buckeyes are going to get beat by Alabama and Oregon. Ha! Not even close.
    2007 Crucible Orange Metallic
    2009 Kawasaki Red Concours 14
    AMA Life Member 0672853
    IBA Member 8846 Premier
    NRA Life Member

Congrats to the Buckeyes and all our fans. I guess they did belong in the final 4 after all. They are a very young team and the sky is the limit for next year also. Time will tell. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

IBA #57814
    SaddleSore 1075 Miles in 24 hours (certified)
    BunBurner 1632 Miles in 36 hours (certified)
    Prowler #81
    Double Darksider # 792
    Alaska 2012 / 2014

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

GO BUCKS!!!!!!

What an absolutely well played game. I think Oregon, while a very good team, was just overpowered. The O and D line of Ohio State really played well and their strength showed the longer the game went. Ezekial Elliott show toughness and determination every time he touched the ball. And Coach Meyer really gave him ample opportunity. Number 15 really earned the offensive MVP award. Cardale Jones showed a tough mentality and coolness not expected given the circumstances. And the defense stood up and answered all the questions about their ability to handle the Oregon pace. Tough guys, all.

I'm a Buckeye fan, but I am not willing to declare them champs for next year. A lot of things can, and will, happen before the first snap of next season. But, they certainly seem to have all the pieces right now. And last nights game was really fun for Buckeye fans everywhere.

Congrats to the Buckeyes...amazing things can happen when a coach (Meyer) has been in the "SEC" to learn how to coach...

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page