• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Ahead...Say It With Me

GO.........SEAHAWKS

Just beat the Carolina Panthers 31 - 17

NFC Championship game next weekend.....in Seattle

Tomorrow is the Ice Bowl # 2.........been 47 years since Green Bay Packers have hosted the Dallas Cowboys in the playoffs. Last time, in 1967, it was Ice Bowl # 1.

Temps tomorrow in Green Bay at game time are expected to be 12 to 15 degrees.

I hope that Green Bay wins...again...like they did 47 years ago.

OK... GO COWBOYS!!

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

• MMR
      MMR commented
      Editing a comment
      Who Dat ???????

• wingleader09
      wingleader09 commented
      Editing a comment
      NFC East Division Champs!

The appeal of the seahawks is strictly regional, limited to the unfortunate denizens who live in that dreary part of the country, On the other hand, teams like the Cowboys and the Packers have fans world-wide.

I'm a die-hard Bears fan, but Rogers always seems to make the clutch plays when he needs to. Todays win over Dallas was just another example.
    INSIDE EVERY LIBERAL & RINO® IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT

Originally posted by alphadog View Post
      The appeal of the seahawks is strictly regional, limited to the unfortunate denizens who live in that dreary part of the country, On the other hand, teams like the Cowboys and the Packers have fans world-wide.

I'm a die-hard Bears fan, but Rogers always seems to make the clutch plays when he needs to. Todays win over Dallas was just another example.
      We greatly appreciate that "outsiders" have the opinion that the Seattle area is dreary. That is what helps us keep our population low, as we do not want others to move to this area. It rains every day of the year, gas prices are high, and...we are not friendly people

Ironically, the stats show that there were more Seattle Seahawks fans that showed the teams colors at AWAY games.....than any other NFL team fans did....at their teams away games. That would indicate that either....the Seattle Seahawks fans that did show up for all those away games, have lots of money to travel to other stadiums, or......there is a fan base for the Seattle Seahawks in a lot of other cities in this country, so it is not a "regional" love of this team alone that wears the honorable badge of being the 12th man.

So happy that the Packers beat the Cowboys today. But....if you are going to speak about Aaron Rodgers, you ought to learn to spell his name correctly.

Oh, before I forget......GO SEAHAWKS

Originally posted by MMR View Post

We greatly appreciate that "outsiders" have the opinion that the Seattle area is dreary. That is what helps us keep our population low, as we do not want others to move to this area. It rains every day of the year, gas prices are high, and...we are not friendly people
        Now that's funny. I have been to the Seattle area numerous times, brother-in-law lives in Port Orchard. Don't try to go anywhere at rush hour just like any other big city, I-5 from Olympia to Everett is a parking lot.

I guess Seahawk sounds better that the Osprey. LOL
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Ken
        ..........Central California.........'03 1800 Durango red, the fastest color

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it".......Mark Twain

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity."........ Abraham Lincoln

Rodgers' calf is getting stronger by the day. If he can scramble on Sunday the Seahawks will be food for the seals. If he can't it will be an interesting game with the edge to Seattle.
          "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Originally posted by flyerq68 View Post
            Now that's funny. I have been to the Seattle area numerous times, brother-in-law lives in Port Orchard. Don't try to go anywhere at rush hour just like any other big city, I-5 from Olympia to Everett is a parking lot.

I guess Seahawk sounds better that the Osprey. LOL

Ken, you are right. Please tell all your friends...Seattle and the Puget Sound is a place to avoid moving to. Spread the word.

Go Packers.:toast:
              2013 Black F6B

• MMR
                MMR commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh...No you didn't. It will be a "fun" matchup between the Pack, and the Seahawks.
            Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page