X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what I call service!

Twitter saves man having poo on Virgin Trains who ran out of loo roll

Ollie McAteer for Metro.co.ukTuesday 6 Jan 2015 5:02 pm

Nightmarish scenes (Picture: Getty) We’ve all been there.
    But our fist instinct isn’t to tell the world about it.
    Adam was relieving himself on a Virgin Trains toilet when a nightmarish predicament crept up on him – no loo roll.
    But instead of embracing the shuffle-of-shame to the nearest cubicle, he tweeted Richard Branson’s rail firm.
    I've just had a reasonably large poo and there is no toilet roll left on the @virgintrains 19.30 train from Euston to Glasgow pls send help.
    — Adam (@AdamPlaysYT) December 2, 2014

And the response was unexpected.
    @AdamPlaysYT Which coach, Adam? ^MW
    — Virgin Trains (@VirginTrains) December 2, 2014

Adam, from Lancaster, had to get off the toilet in order to check the carriage number.
    @VirginTrains J thank you
    — Adam (@AdamPlaysYT) December 2, 2014
    @AdamPlaysYT We'll send someone down to you ^MW
    — Virgin Trains (@VirginTrains) December 2, 2014

The teen said he saw a guy ‘looking quite worried in a full black suit carrying toilet roll’.
    He explained: ‘After the awkward exchange and smiles, I grabbed it off him and finished what I started.
    ‘Afterwards I just sort of left the loo roll on the side and I presume he went in after the smell cleared and attached it properly to the dispenser!’
    @AdamPlaysYT Maybe bring some loo roll. Just in case… ^CB
    — Virgin Trains (@VirginTrains) December 3, 2014

More

I always check for rolls (quantity) before conducting business.
    "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Originally posted by Lone Ranger View Post
      I always check for rolls (quantity) before conducting business.
      This is the first thing I do as well. Not even going to unbuckle till I make sure there is enough to finish. Good for the kid though, this has to be the first account of twitter being useful in my opinion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ken
      ..........Central California.........'03 1800 Durango red, the fastest color

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it".......Mark Twain

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity."........ Abraham Lincoln

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Working...
      X