Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man is it cold in Chicago.

Temp is 1 deg and feels like -18 deg. Might have a hit wave of 10 deg if the sun stays out.
    "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Wow LR! You need to get back inside and have a cup of hot tea. Lol!

Your cold weather is headed East and will be here in the Colonies tomorrow. It won't be quite as cold as in Chicagoland, but our Hi temps on Tu, We, and Th will be in the low 20s. Supposed to snow most of the day tomorrow (Tu). This is when I wish I was still in Texas.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

• micky
      micky commented
      Editing a comment
      as long as your talking about the REAL texas, I wholeheartedly agree,(I wish there were those damn little faces here,i hate writing lol )

• wingleader09
      wingleader09 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there another kind of Texas? ;-)

• micky
      micky commented
      Editing a comment
      don't want to steal anyone's thread, but as you stated in another post, it's boring here,everyone's cleaning drier lint so I might as well stir it up a little(need them smiley faces here)
      as for the REALTexas, I told ya before I'm from the valley and I was told many years ago that anything north or east of San Antone is either Oklahoma or losseyanna(need that smiley thing again) Texas starts at San Antone and goes south and west to El piso

Today is going to be around 77 and then pushing 80 tomorrow. That is one good thing about living out here in the western states. I don't think I could live in cold weather like you guys have.
    Dave - High up in Arizona - Black Metallic 2019 DCT

West Central Florida Tuesday 72H 52L bbbbrrrrrr by Florida standards! Great Riding weather!

Yeah...in Az we just got over a cold snap of 50ish during the day and a freeze warning at night...Was 70* today....but last week it actually snowed at my house for 10 mins...didn't stick but that was amazing....
        2006 Titanium Level 3 'Wing with a few 'farkles. From Mesa, Az.
        My avatar is me from a recent summer ride in the Phoenix Az area:"Its a dry heat"

Originally posted by 530ktm View Post
          Today is going to be around 77 and then pushing 80 tomorrow. That is one good thing about living out here in the western states. I don't think I could live in cold weather like you guys have.
          Originally posted by Kenichi View Post
          West Central Florida Tuesday 72H 52L bbbbrrrrrr by Florida standards! Great Riding weather!
          But just think due to the snow and freezing temps we men can stay indoors with our wives more often driving them crazy, thus the wives wishing that we had good weather for us to be out of the house on the bike. There is a flip side to this.
          "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

I had to pick up a friend that flew from Chicago to Tampa today. His plane was 2 hours late Because of WEATHER. Left below 0 landed at 75 degrees. Life is good. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

IBA #57814
            SaddleSore 1075 Miles in 24 hours (certified)
            BunBurner 1632 Miles in 36 hours (certified)
            Prowler #81
            Double Darksider # 792
            Alaska 2012 / 2014

Originally posted by Touringon2 View Post
              I had to pick up a friend that flew from Chicago to Tampa today. His plane was 2 hours late Because of WEATHER. Left below 0 landed at 75 degrees. Life is good. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry
              I bet your friend was glad to get out of here. Don't have a lot of snow but the temps are killing me.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page