Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys Beat Lions!

Wow, what a game. We will have to better against the Packers, methinks.
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

The officiating sucked but the Lions sucked a little more I guess. I mean how do the zebras reverse a call that had been made on a clear penalty. I'm not a conspiracy theorist kind of guy but that did not pass the smell test. The fix was in. And no, I'm not a Lions fan but I am a football fan, and I think the NFL has some splainin to do.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I saw the RINO® from NJ. was in Jerry Jones suite deliriously happy that the ref's favorite team won, or the buffet was just refilled...
      INSIDE EVERY LIBERAL & RINO® IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT

• JerseyDevil
        JerseyDevil commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea, I saw that too. What a piece of garbage he is.

The bye will give Rogers much needed rest for his leg.
      "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Hey, Cruiseman, aren't you supposed to be in New Zealand right now? Did you watch the game from down there?

Yeah, the 'boys barely squeeked by the Lions.....trailed the Lions for most of the game. That is okay though, because now the 'boys have to go north to play against Green Bay, while the Carolina Panthers have to fly over 3000 miles up to Seattle, to face the current World Champion Seahawks.

Everyone in Seattle is hoping that Aaron Rodgers and his Pack will beat the Cowboys, so the Packers will have to come to Seattle the following weekend, and Russell Wilson has already beat Aaron Rodgers once this season.

The Lions lost to the fourth quarter Dallas defense
          I would like to see the Boys get lucky and go to Seattle than get punked.

Originally posted by gr8phun View Post
            The Lions lost to the fourth quarter Dallas defense
            I would like to see the Boys get lucky and go to Seattle than get punked.
            The question is where was the Dallas defense in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd qtrs.? Dallas plays the Packers like that and the plane ride home to Dallas will be quiet.
            "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Ok boys get ready for an upset. don't know what the spread is but I predict dallas by 10

While Not a Cowboys Fan - What a treat it was to root against a Great Player - While watching the Redskins of the Day - RIP

Jethro Pugh Dies at 70; Cowboys Defensive Tackle Played 14 Seasons

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/jethr.../08/id/617394/
                Whoever said money can’t buy happiness, never paid for a divorce

IBA # 40576

Im old enough to remember him
                  Back when the now boys were the AMERICIA'S TEAM

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page