X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women make better assassins.

The CIA had an opening for an assassin.
    After all the background checks, interviews and testing were done, there were three finalists: two men and a woman.

For the final test, the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.

"We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances.

Inside the room you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Kill her.

The man said "You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife". The agent said, "Then you are not the right man for this job."
    "Take your wife and go home".

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes.
    The man came out with tears in his eyes, "I tried, but I can't kill my wife."

The agent said, "You don't have what it takes, so take your wife and go home"

Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions: to kill her husband.

She took the gun and went into the room.
    Shots were heard one after another. They heard screaming, crashing, and banging on the walls.

After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman, wiping sweat from her brow.

"The gun was loaded with blanks" she said. "I had to kill him with the chair."

_
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ken
    ..........Central California.........'03 1800 Durango red, the fastest color

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it".......Mark Twain

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity."........ Abraham Lincoln

That was great!
    2012 Honda Goldwing | 2009 Timeout Camper

Patriot Guard Rider since 2007 | IBA member #59823

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Enjoyed. Sent it to some relatives who could stand to benefit.

Know many women do what they are told. I guess you have to be careful what you say. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

IBA #57814
        SaddleSore 1075 Miles in 24 hours (certified)
        BunBurner 1632 Miles in 36 hours (certified)
        Prowler #81
        Double Darksider # 792
        Alaska 2012 / 2014

That is a funny one.
          Dave - High up in Arizona - Black Metallic 2019 DCT

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page