X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Edward Herrmann

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/31/edward...ro1?adid=hero1

He looks familiar to me in his younger pictures, but I would never have known who he was. Never watched any of those shows they attribute to him. Unfortunate none the less, rip
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ken
    ..........Central California.........'03 1800 Durango red, the fastest color

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it".......Mark Twain

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity."........ Abraham Lincoln

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Way back when,when the History channel actually had history on it he actually narrated a lot of their documentaries. You could always tell his voice.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Related Topics

Collapse

• Cruiseman
        Nicky Hayden Dead at 35
        by Cruiseman
        How sad that Nicky Hayden died two days ago in Italy. And, how ironic that his death came from being hit by a car while riding a bicycle. RIP.
        05-25-2017, 06:32 AM
      • HBarlow
        Bergdahl's GCM
        by HBarlow
        The link could not be copied and pasted but the article I read about Bergdahl makes it pretty clear that he is not a well adjusted adult male. He is what we generally described as a misfit or 'f... up.'...
        12-18-2015, 07:51 AM
      • Lone Ranger
        Alternate universe of liberalism
        by Lone Ranger
        The POS is his own worse enemy continually committing crimes, but it is the British gov that is wrong. Anyone see that happening here because of the criminality of an illegal, coupled with lying about...
        04-12-2017, 03:57 PM
      • Monk
        Donnieontheroad
        by Monk
        As some of you may know, Donnie is in California visiting with his daughter and family. He was supposed to make it back to Arkansas for the Harrison Gathering this week, then afterward return home to...
        10-09-2018, 03:36 PM
      • wingleader09
        Webb Drops Out
        by wingleader09
        Jim Webb just announced that he is dropping out of the race to become the Democrat nominee for POTUS. I think he was too conservative to gain any traction with Democrats.
        10-20-2015, 12:14 PM
      Working...
      X