Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another MAN JOKE Gold Wing Related

A group of guys, all in their 40's, discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Hooters because it wasn't far from the golf course, the waitresses were young, good looking, showed lots of cleavage and wore short-shorts.

Ten years later, at age 50, the buddies once again discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Hooters because the food and service was good, they had many televisions to watch the games on, and the beer selection was excellent.

Ten years later, at age 60, the gang again discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Hooters because there was plenty of parking, they could dine in peace, and it was good value for the money.

Ten years later, at age 70, they discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Hooters because the restaurant was wheelchair accessible and had a toilet for the disabled.

Ten years later, at age 80, the friends discussed where they should meet for lunch. Finally it was agreed that they would meet at Hooters because they had never been there before.
    Whoever said money can’t buy happiness, never paid for a divorce

IBA # 40576

Thanks. Pretty funny.
    Richard
    Darksider #390
    Murgie's FAQ

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

That was funny. I guess I fall into the 3rd category .
      "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Good one.
          2013 Black F6B

I have never been to a Hooters.
            At least I thought that was the case until I read the last line!

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Working...
            X