•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety first

WOW Their own parking area

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I hate to be a spoil sport and take a different approach but frankly I find this offensive. My wife rides a bike, has ridden out west with me, and she has driven many miles in many different vehicles and never been in a crash like pictured. In fact she and most of the women I know have better driving records then their husbands.

And a second look at the photo makes me wonder if the situation wasn't caused by an earthquake and not faulty driving.

Sorry guys, I love to tease my wife as much or more than most but this just struck me the wrong way.
      Harvey
      Ride Safe and Ride Often

• micky
        micky commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it's funnier than hell, and true also, keep'em coming,

My guess it was caused from flood waters,

With tongue planted firmly in cheek (friendly poking), I challenge the folks with no sense of humor to walk across a Wal-Mart parking lot without stopping and without looking left or right. You'll be bounced like pinballs by women drivers who refuse to give pedestrians the right of way. Even my wife had to stop getting angry with me for saying this when she started noticing I was correct.

Bottom line: Ghostman - funny! Although, women could have beaten us to the punch with their own Men's version of it as well.
        2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
        USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
        US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
        2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
        2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

Too funny. Thanks Ghost.

I think it was caused by women drivers driving through flood waters during an earthquake.
          Richard
          Darksider #390
          Murgie's FAQ

Originally posted by harvey View Post
            My wife rides a bike, has ridden out west with me, and she has driven many miles in many different vehicles and never been in a crash like pictured. In fact she and most of the women I know have better driving records then their husbands.
            Harvey, I think we can all agree that your wife deserves her due recognition for being a better driver than most women. That must be her Black Yugo parked in the far upper right corner, and it appears to be the only one that was parked correctly.

...couldn't help myself.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page