Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not In Fear

I keep hearing nonsense about those carrying guns are "living in fear". Here's an article that shows how gun violence can happen to anyone, even a guy just shopping for shoes at a mall. It also shows what happens when an innocent is properly prepared.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/...-self-defense-
    2012 Honda Goldwing | 2009 Timeout Camper

Patriot Guard Rider since 2007 | IBA member #59823

Isn't it wonderful that we have to worry about our elected leaders taking away our most basic constitutional rights and consider those who believe in the principles that founded this country as extreme and more dangerous than Islamic terrorist??

INSIDE EVERY LIBERAL & RINO® IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Originally posted by alphadog View Post
      Isn't it wonderful that we have to worry about our elected leaders taking away our most basic constitutional rights and consider those who believe in the principles that founded this country as extreme and more dangerous than Islamic terrorist??
      Fortunately, I live in a state (Texas) that is moving towards relaxing gun laws, rather than further restricting a right that has been codified in our Constitution.
      2012 Honda Goldwing | 2009 Timeout Camper

Patriot Guard Rider since 2007 | IBA member #59823

I have a CCW from a not so friendly to guns State as California. A friend of mine does as well. Several months back some of you may remember a take over bank robbery in Stockton Cal. that made National news where the perps ended up in a rolling shoot out with police and an innocent hostage was killed as well as two bad guys. That bank was my friends bank, he knew the lady victim, and he was there the day prior to this going down.

Now no one knows just what we would do in that situation and my friend had many sleepless nights pondering what he would have done had they decided to rob it a day sooner while he was there. A CCW is for the protection and defense of life period. The police cannot be everywhere, sometimes you just might need to handle your own safety, and I choose not to be a victim.
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Ken
        ..........Central California.........'03 1800 Durango red, the fastest color

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it".......Mark Twain

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity."........ Abraham Lincoln

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page