Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFC East Champs! Go Cowboys!

What a great game! Who knew that Dallas would blow out the Colts like that?
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Originally posted by Cruiseman View Post
    Who knew that Dallas would blow out the Colts like that?
    You did...you knew it. Dang you

But, how about those Seattle Seahawks, and how they demolished the Arizona Cardinals...in Arizona...at the site of the 49th Superbowl...to be held in 41 more days.

Arizona "was" undefeated at home this year, until last night. A 35 to 6 drumming of those red brids.

And Seattle has only allowed a total of 33 points to be scored against them in the combined last 5 games.

You do know, Chris, that it is most likely going to come down to your Cowboys against the rest of Americas' Seattle Seahawks for the NFC title.

596 yards of offense against the # 3 defense in the NFL. Our quarterback scores two rushing touchdowns himself, one with a 55 yard run, and then the BEAST runs through the Cardinal defenders, throwing them off like an old winter jacket, to run 79 yards for a touchdown.

I can just see it now....Dallas has to fly to Seattle for the NFC Championship game....and....................................... .........

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I was rooting for the Hawks last night. I think if it comes to a playoff game, since we beat them in the regular season, it might help us get home field advantage, but not sure how that works. I know we lost to Arizona. Lynch is a BEAST!
      GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
      Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

They did play a great game on both sides of the ball. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

IBA #57814
        SaddleSore 1075 Miles in 24 hours (certified)
        BunBurner 1632 Miles in 36 hours (certified)
        Prowler #81
        Double Darksider # 792
        Alaska 2012 / 2014

Kickin Butt & Takin no prisoners - I also would have never thought the Cowboys with the defective Romo at QB would ever get this far..... Nothing to do now but keep takin them down one by one.... Think Jerry is Happy and ready to resign a few players and a Coach !!!! Hope they keep it goin.... Go Cowboys!!
          Retired, Lifetime NRA, IBA #5831, AMA Lifer, HOG Lifer, Gypsy Tour Rider

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Originally posted by Cruiseman View Post
            I was rooting for the Hawks last night. I think if it comes to a playoff game, since we beat them in the regular season, it might help us get home field advantage, but not sure how that works. I know we lost to Arizona. Lynch is a BEAST!
            Chris, were you able to watch the entire game last night ? The biggest action was in the 4th quarter.

If Seattle wins their next game, against the Rams, in Seattle, then Seattle will have the home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

I agree, the Cowboys did beat Seattle, in Seattle, this year, but for some reason Seattle will get the # 1 seed in the NFC with one more win this next weekend, so they will have the home field advantage.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page