Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scam Alert!!!

WARNING! SCAM ALERT! Be on the lookout for this scam. Two girls are hanging out around Wal-Mart parking lots. When you are putting your groceries away they ask you for a ride to McDonald's.They are very convincing and very hot! Once in your car one takes her clothes off and starts climbing all over you,while she keeps you busy, the other one takes your wallet. I've had mine taken on the 7th,8th, 10th and twice yesterday, probably two more times tomorrow. Wal-Mart has wallets for $2.99,but I found some at the dollar store for .99¢ so I bought all they had. These two girls not only take your wallet, but you never even make it to McDonald's so I've already lost 11lbs.keep a lookout for them ( I find lunch time and around 5:30 the best times)
    2012 Honda Goldwing | 2009 Timeout Camper

Patriot Guard Rider since 2007 | IBA member #59823

Thanks for the tip. I like Wal-Marts.
    Harvey Barlow
    Crosby County, TX
    2010 Goldwing Level II Pearl Yellow (sold at 93,000 miles)
    2014 Goldwing Level II Pearl Blue (sold at 27,000 miles to forum member)

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

What do they look like?
      "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Originally posted by Lone Ranger View Post
        What do they look like?
        Richard
        Darksider #390
        Murgie's FAQ

Nobama voters for sure.
          Harvey Barlow
          Crosby County, TX
          2010 Goldwing Level II Pearl Yellow (sold at 93,000 miles)
          2014 Goldwing Level II Pearl Blue (sold at 27,000 miles to forum member)

Originally posted by TravelinLite View Post
            Thanks for helping me out. Now as it is approaching bedtime I will have those lovely ladies in my mind when I close my eyes and rest my head on the pillow. Did I says thanks.

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Hey...How did you get a picture of my sister...LOL...That was funny

John
              John - Richmond 2013 GL1800, Level 3

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page