Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How 'Bout them Cowboys!

I am going to enjoy a week of leading the NFC East while it lasts.
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Yeah, Chris, you enjoy it while it lasts. I was rooting for the Eagles to win that game, as we (all the Seahawks fans...aka...the 12th man) needed the Eagles to beat Dallas, so that Seattle could take over the lead in the NFC, if they win one more game this regular season. It can still be done...with two games to go. A lot of teams don't want to have to go to Dallas to play in the NFC playoff games....but NO teams want to come to Seattle to play against the Seahawks for the playoffs...especially the NFC Championship game.

Two more weeks....maybe the Colts or the Redskins can beat the Cowboys...in the last two weeks of the regular season.

Go Seahawks.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I thought Dallas played Washington in the last game of the season?

• MMR
        MMR commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Chris, you know your Cowboys better than I do. I was "forced....forced I say" to change my post, to reflect the accurate opponents that lay ahead.

They had me very worried in the 3rd Qtr!!! Glad they pulled together
      2012 Gold Wing Ultra Blue Level III
      2009 Hayabusa - Texas Mile- 206.1 MPH | Loring- 1 mile 205.49 MPH, 1.5 mile 212.27 MPH (Stock Motor-ECU Editor Tuned by Me)

I thought they looked good when the score was 21 to zip. When they fell behind I thought they were in trouble. They made a great come back and finished the game the right way. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

IBA #57814
        SaddleSore 1075 Miles in 24 hours (certified)
        BunBurner 1632 Miles in 36 hours (certified)
        Prowler #81
        Double Darksider # 792
        Alaska 2012 / 2014

I think our Cowboys would be fine if Tony was not on their mind all the time. Hard to concentrate when your in protection mode all the time. Jerry's going to have to get a much better backup to Romo in case his back goes away again.... hard to believe he's playing with Lidicane shots during every game. Murray had surgury on his hand today, not sure if Dunbar or Randall can take up his production... says he's playing this weekend. Just need to knock off the next two..... it's already a better season that I thought.. but now we play at home, time to get rowdy!!!!
          Retired, Lifetime NRA, IBA #5831, AMA Lifer, HOG Lifer, Gypsy Tour Rider

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Romo is having the best year I can remember. He is playing smart. There was one play where he was rolling to the right, and he threw it at Dunbar's feet, instead of throwing it where he could catch it. If Dunbar had made the catch, he would have lost 4 yards. He is one tough QB, but you are correct, we need a better backup. I hope he can make it through the playoffs, assuming we win out the season.

I think we match up pretty well with Indy so I think that will be a good game. We are going to need another big game out of Dez and Escobar.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page