Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rectal Feeding

I posted this on 'the other board.' I am sure it will be removed, so here is the post in its entirety:

I never heard of such a thing until the highly partisan CIA Torture Report started making the news last week. Uncle Dick Cheney finally explained the need for RECTAL FEEDING on 'Meet The Press' this morning. Chuck Todd interviewed Cheney and Dick explained why the CIA HAD to use rectal feeding. He said that it was necessary to 'nourish' the captured terrorist. Dick implied the terrorist was not eating, thus the need to feed him via a tube. The report explained how the types of food typical of a Middle Eastern diet were chosen then pureed. The foods included nuts, hummus, goat, etc.

Humm, maybe the CIA just got the terrorist's orifices confused? I can see how that could happen!!!

OK, joke over.

I have run hot and cold on Cheney over the years. I truly supported his decision, when Secretary of Defense, to kill the over budget, over weight, non-RCS compliant A-12 program. That was the correct decision.

However, when he and the rest of the Neo-Cons decided to invade Iraq, that was a huge mistake, as history has shown.

But, seeing him trying to call what was clearly torture by other terms was pathetic. I realize how he and the CIA are caught in the middle, but just be honest. Cheney would gain a lot of credibility if he just spoke the truth:

1.) America was attacked and over 3,000 innocent Americans were killed.
    2.) Islamic terrorism is a world problem, not just America's problem.
    3.) America will go to any means to prevent this sort of act to ever happen again.
    4.) America will use any means possible to locate and kill those responsible for the acts of terrorism on America or Americans.

No apologies or obfuscation, please.

Joe T.

This Happened just after 9/11 - Everyone in the know in the Congress - Approved of doing it - 3,000 Americans were Just Killed - I'm Glad they did it & When It happens again (AS IT WILL) - Hope they do a much better job of Torture nextime only Don't jail'em after your thru -KILL'EM
    Whoever said money can’t buy happiness, never paid for a divorce

IBA # 40576

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

No wonder they are not happy.
      They got bent over and molested as well.
      GL1800 8A - TRIUMPH SCRAMBLER 900

We....were....attacked. I'm a firm believer that the US government should grow a pair, hold a press conference and announce, "To those who would do us ill. Read the report. You've been warned. Good day."
        2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
        USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
        US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
        2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
        2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

Originally posted by clayusmcret View Post
          We....were....attacked. I'm a firm believer that the US government should grow a pair, hold a press conference and announce, "To those who would do us ill. Read the report. You've been warned. Good day."
          Oh, I like this approach.

with the Leatherneck...But with the bunch of Jerks we have in DC...That would never happen

John
            John - Richmond 2013 GL1800, Level 3

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page