Ted Cruz Raises Constitutional Point of Order that Cromnibus is funding an Illegal Action

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted Cruz Raises Constitutional Point of Order that Cromnibus is funding an Illegal Action

This is about 36 minutes long, but in this speech you will find out some of the crap that was stuck into the bill by Republicans and Democrats. Ted is Rocking in this video!
    It's worth a watch.
    The Marketplace: Click Here For My Marketplace Section

CUSTOM EMBROIDERY- GET IT YOUR WAY!
    Stone Front DSI#1197 Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 195/55/16 @ 32 PSI

Senator Cruz of Texas is possibly the only politician who is not totally corrupted . . . yet. It remains to be seen how long he will continue to serve the Constitution and the people who elected him. The rest should all be hanged.
    Harvey Barlow
    Crosby County, TX
    2010 Goldwing Level II Pearl Yellow (sold at 93,000 miles)
    2014 Goldwing Level II Pearl Blue (sold at 27,000 miles to forum member)

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Just wish he came across better, gets a little caustic at times!! Sure doesn't read his emails or answer them.... I've sent a few...... Still better than most others....
      Retired, Lifetime NRA, IBA #5831, AMA Lifer, HOG Lifer, Gypsy Tour Rider

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

We'd all sound a little caustic if we were standing in sewage up to our knees trying to "support and defend the Constitution."
        Harvey Barlow
        Crosby County, TX

If we had more like him in Washington, we just might get our Country back. He is the most solid person I've heard in a long time.

Thanks Matt
          '04 Titanium ABS
          Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 ZP 195-55-16
          Bridgestone BT-45 130/70-18
          Member - E. CLAMPUS VITUS
          Free Grazer IBA #22990
          NRA, Elks, and too many others
          Yuma, AZ

Originally posted by HBarlow View Post
            We'd all sound a little caustic if we were standing in sewage up to our knees trying to "support and defend the Constitution."
            Good point there guys..... Harvey & Matt
            Retired, Lifetime NRA, IBA #5831, AMA Lifer, HOG Lifer, Gypsy Tour Rider

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Originally posted by Matt Caswell View Post
              This is about 36 minutes long, but in this speech you will find out some of the crap that was stuck into the bill by Republicans and Democrats. Ted is Rocking in this video!
              It's worth a watch.
              Listening to Ted is like a breath of fresh air over the nation.
              "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Cruz for president, he gets my vote!

He would get my vote as well...I also like Dr Ben Carson...

John
                  John - Richmond 2013 GL1800, Level 3

The RINO's® will take control in 2015, and they'll figure out a way to betray the people who voted for them AND still be despised by the media and the left they work so hard to appease...
                    INSIDE EVERY LIBERAL & RINO® IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT

Originally posted by JGDJR View Post
                      He would get my vote as well...I also like Dr Ben Carson...

John
                      Just be aware with Dr. Carson, he was on record as not liking having semi-auto firearms in urban areas. Denying people the Right to defend themselves because of where they live is a form of discrimination on top of denying ownership of a firearm under the 2nd Amendment.

From 2013:

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Originally posted by alphadog View Post
                        The RINO's® will take control in 2015, and they'll figure out a way to betray the people who voted for them AND still be despised by the media and the left they work so hard to appease...
                        Boehner leaves no doubt as to his RINO status along with several others: http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/te...re-and-amnesty

I really enjoyed listening to Mr. Cruz, but man he is sure making a bunch of enemies in the RINO crowd. As much as I hate to admit it, Cruz will have to get along with a certain percentage of the RINO *****s in order to survive.
                          Richard
                          Darksider #390
                          Murgie's FAQ

Originally posted by Lone Ranger View Post

Just be aware with Dr. Carson, he was on record as not liking having semi-auto firearms in urban areas. Denying people the Right to defend themselves because of where they live is a form of discrimination on top of denying ownership of a firearm under the 2nd Amendment.

From 2013:

Yes he did say that back in 2013, but to be fair one needs to also take into account the many times he has clarified his position on gun control, gun registration and the 2nd amendment in the months since. The man speaks more common sense than I hear out of our present government.

Originally posted by Wing_it View Post

. . . . . . . . . . < snip > . . . . . . . . . . The man speaks more common sense than I hear out of our present government.
                              So did Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Goofy, etc. That's not saying much about common sense.

Carson is a dumocrap pretending to be something else.

Harvey Barlow
                              Crosby County, TX

So did Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Goofy, etc. That's not saying much about common sense.

The sad thing is there is more truth to that than I would like to admit about our present government.

Carson is a dumocrap pretending to be something else.

Maybe, maybe not. I feel its a little early to make that judgement call but that's just me.
                                I will say that neither the banner of Democrat nor Republican means much to me or to what a man says as a Politician, but what he does is the proof of who he is. At this point I would take Carson over ten Obama's and several of the self-serving RINO's now in office. I'll also state should Carson run for president as a Democrat he would get my vote over several of the quote "Republicans" who might oppose him. Carson has, by his life and ethics, proven himself to be a man of honor and character and ability. We could do much worst than Ben Carson.

Great A few (persons) With The president office is their eyes -Speak out as the 1.1 Trillion Budget passes lining the pockets of those leaving office and granting $3 Million in Future combined donations from couples for those left in office.

They all are theives
                                  Whoever said money can’t buy happiness, never paid for a divorce

IBA # 40576

Originally posted by Wing_it View Post

I will say that neither the banner of Democrat nor Republican means much to me or to what a man says as a Politician, but what he does is the proof of who he is. At this point I would take Carson over ten Obama's and several of the self-serving RINO's now in office. I'll also state should Carson run for president as a Democrat he would get my vote over several of the quote "Republicans" who might oppose him. Carson has, by his life and ethics, proven himself to be a man of honor and character and ability. We could do much worst than Ben Carson.
                                    I would vote for Ben Carson under either party banner. He has lots of common sense and he is a solutions-oriented person. He also has the most important characteristics, and that is personal character.
                                    Terry

DS# 1595
                                    2008 Honda GL1800
                                    1980 Suzuki GS850G
                                    1972 Suzuki GT750
                                    1973 Honda CB350

Carson has as much chance of winning the Republican or dumocrap/communist party nomination for president as I do and I'm not running. If Carson should declare himself candidate of the (fill in the blank with your choice) party he again has as much chance of becoming president as I do and I'm not running for anything but down the road.
                                      Harvey Barlow
                                      Crosby County, TX

Carson has as much chance of winning the Republican or dumocrap/communist party nomination for president as I do and I'm not running. If Carson should declare himself candidate of the (fill in the blank with your choice) party he again has as much chance of becoming president as I do and I'm not running for anything but down the road.
                                        Why thank you HB for clearing that up for us, I would have thought you would be running for sure.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                                        Working...
                                        X