Have you ever considered a Europe River Cruise?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever considered a Europe River Cruise?

We just got back from a two week assignment in Europe covering the Christmas markets. Some of you might be interested in this review that was just posted to our website:

http://www.cruisereport.com/crReview.aspx?id=2770
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Chris, that was an excellent review of your river cruise. "Now" I know why you are called...Cruiseman. My wife and I have talked extensively about taking European River Cruises, and have every intent to do so. We have no interest at all in the ocean cruises, but plan to cruise on every river, in every European country that we can find.

Excellent review...I read every word of it. Well written, made me feel like I was on the longship.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

My wife is a travel agent and has sent many people on these types of cruises. They all come back raving about the experience. Guess I need to book one some day.

Wow, what a review!

Would love to do it,but do they cruise mostly at night and stop during the day?Seems like you would miss a lot of nice scenery along the way if that is the case.
          Chris
          Darkside # 1602
          If I knew it would've last this long I would've taken better care of it.

They do cruise at night, but there is a fair amount of daytime cruising too, so there is quite a bit o sightseeing on the river.
            GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
            Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Originally posted by Cruiseman View Post
              They do cruise at night, but there is a fair amount of daytime cruising too, so there is quite a bit o sightseeing on the river.
              Awesome!I'd love to do it some day.
              Chris
              Darkside # 1602
              If I knew it would've last this long I would've taken better care of it.

Never considered a European cruise of any type. I dont travel overseas
                2013 Red Airbag 1800

• Cruiseman
                  Cruiseman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can't blame you for that. International travel is a pain in the butt!
              Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page