Another definition of have it your way!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another definition of have it your way!

http://news.yahoo.com/attorneys-dema...210127209.html

If the guy hasn't violated Department Policy and has been cleared of committing a criminal act, this is just another instance of seeking revenge under the guise of justice. Nevermind that Brown tried to disarm the officer and nevermind that Brown initiated the physical battery on Wislon, yet Wilson is the criminal.

Funny how the justice system does not work under a Democratic DA, a Democratic Governor, a black Democratic AG, and a black Democratic President. Gee, Sharpton and et al are crying that they are not getting justice under the criminal justice system, a system presently controlled by democrats and blacks. The same thing was cried about with Martin and the justice system there, even when the case went before a jury, they were all crying about no justice; asked for the DoJ to investigate Civil Rights Violations - which were none in the Martin case. The justice they seek is not part of the criminal justice system but part of the mob lynching mentality .

These people under the cloak of rectifying an injustice are nothing more than modern day vigilantes.
    "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

'They" want to have other officers around the country that used "excessive force against blacks" to have their LEO license revoked as well. This is simply harassment.

I have yet to hear what "they" consider the proper amount of force that should be used when you are having your face beat in by a highly aggressive felon that is the size of an NFL linebacker and then tries to take you gun?

Its not about race, its about violent criminals doing violent things against society and our representatives of society, police officers. There is a determined agenda to hobble our societies protectors (police) and to make their job ineffective.

If this continues, most officers will either find other jobs or just do little or nothing on the job to avoid confrontations which will allow criminals to flourish.

These people are pro-criminal....

2006 Titanium Level 3 'Wing with a few 'farkles. From Mesa, Az.
      My avatar is me from a recent summer ride in the Phoenix Az area:"Its a dry heat"

Originally posted by azsandrider View Post
        'They" want to have other officers around the country that used "excessive force against blacks" to have their LEO license revoked as well. This is simply harassment.

I have yet to hear what "they" consider the proper amount of force that should be used when you are having your face beat in by a highly aggressive felon that is the size of an NFL linebacker and then tries to take you gun?

Its not about race, its about violent criminals doing violent things against society and our representatives of society, police officers. There is a determined agenda to hobble our societies protectors (police) and to make their job ineffective.

If this continues, most officers will either find other jobs or just do little or nothing on the job to avoid confrontations which will allow criminals to flourish.

These people are pro-criminal....
        There are already ramblings of just answer calls and don't do any proactive police work. Society gets the law enforcement it demands.

Maybe society would be happier if the police had a questionnaire of 20 questions to give to offenders for the offenders to fill out and return to the police prior to the police attempting to arrest the offender. Of course the answers on the questionnaire would have to be reviewed for all boxes checked prior to arresting the offender, whether with mace, taser, gang tackle, or deadly force. Requirements for offenders to follow demands of the officers to surrender and/or drop the weapon are optional for the offender to follow.
        "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page