Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Building Permit

Some have asked what I've been doing in retirement. Well, I applied for a building permit for a new house.

It was going to be 100 ft tall and 400 ft wide, with 12 gun turrets at various heights, and windows all over the place and a loud outside entertainment sound system. It would have parking for 200 cars, and I was going to paint it snot green with pink trim. The City Council told me; “Forget it...AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!”

So, I sent in the application again, but this time I called it a "Mosque." Work starts on Monday. And here is the best part, it's going to be tax exempt! I love this country.

(Unashamedly stolen from a friend who sent it to me via email. To anyone who might find it offensive - get over it, it's a joke.)
    2012 Honda Goldwing | 2009 Timeout Camper

Patriot Guard Rider since 2007 | IBA member #59823

Sounds like another day around our city governments.
    Dave - High up in Arizona - Black Metallic 2019 DCT

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

funny

Too funny.
        Richard
        Darksider #390
        Murgie's FAQ

Wouldn't happen in this neck of the woods though.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!
            """""""Darksider #10 It's been said by many people, that I am still only 16 years old inside my head!! LOL!!
            I have never thrown a leg over any make or model of motorcycle and had nothing but a good time!!"""""""

You're moving to California??? This can't be in Texas! I'm guessing somewhere close to Bezerkly.
              Costa Mesa, CA
              2012 RED GL1800

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Working...
              X