Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn around is fair play.

Now mind you, Darren Wilson is not a criminal nor is his wife. Both are citizens who have done nothing wrong in the eyes of the law, yet their lives could be endanger due to two irresponsible NYT reporters, Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson, disclosing the Wilsons' street name in the NYT. The Wilson will never be able to return to that address again. And yes the internet is a wonderful place full of information but the NYT is the same paper that also published the names and addresses of legal gun owners, who did nothing wrong, jeopardizing their safety and that of their families. Seems the NYT has a penchant for publishing legit citizens' names and addresses as if it were the White Pages for no other reason then to shame them in the public arena. Unlike the Wilsons their lives are not endanger from anyone person or organization.

So from http://gotnews.com/cant-publish-addr...mes-reporters/ are the addresses of the two reporters.

Bosman’s address
    5620 N WAYNE AVE APT 2
    CHICAGO, IL 60660-4204
    COOK COUNTY

Robertson's address
    1113 N DUPRE ST
    NEW ORLEANS, LA 70119-3203
    ORLEANS COUNTY

The stellar Bosman was convicted of shoplifting in Wisconsin http://gotnews.com/wp-content/upload...2.15.47-PM.png . Could it be that Bosman feels a kinship with Brown for his shoplifting prior to trying to disarm Officer Wilson? Or maybe she just hates cops because cops arrested her?
    "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

If you see these two you can ask them why they felt the need to publish the street name of the Wilsons and that the burb is a half hour drive from Ferguson?

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I wish that was printed on the cover of every major news paper in the country...they are BOTH SCUM!!!!

John
      John - Richmond 2013 GL1800, Level 3

Here is the article from the NYT. What purpose does it serves to print his wife's name and what she does/did for a living? And why did the NYT feel the need to print the marriage license?

Following the Aftermath of a Fatal Shooting by a Police Officer in Ferguson, Mo.

Updates on the Ferguson grand jury decision in the death of Michael Brown

Nov 24Nov 24 Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson

A Quiet Wedding for Darren Wilson

Nov 24Nov 24 Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson

FERGUSON, Mo. — Darren Wilson, the officer who fatally shot 18-year-old Michael Brown in August, has been out of public sight ever since. Yet last month, he stepped into a St. Louis County office building, gave his name and applied for a marriage license.
        Several days later, Officer Wilson married Barbara Spradling, a fellow officer in the Ferguson Police Department, public records show.
        The couple obtained their marriage license in Clayton, Mo., outside St. Louis, in the recorder of deeds office on the fourth floor of the Lawrence K. Roos administrative building, steps away from the courthouse where the grand jury has been meeting.
        While security guards question people going in and out of the building, the deeds office itself is a blandly bureaucratic place where clerks sit in open cubicles. A clerk at the marriage license desk said on Monday that she was surprised that Officer Wilson went there, as opposed to another county or state — possibly Las Vegas, she said — where he could have filled out paperwork with a greater guarantee of privacy.
        Records show that Officer Wilson, 28, and Officer Spradling, 37, were married on Oct. 24. One of the two witnesses at the ceremony was Greg Kloeppel, one of Officer Wilson’s lawyers. Christopher B. Graville, a municipal judge in Oakland, Mo., performed the ceremony.
        Officer Wilson has been on paid administrative leave from the police department since August, when he fatally shot Mr. Brown on a Ferguson street, setting off months of angry demonstrations. A grand jury is currently meeting to determine whether there is probable cause that Officer Wilson committed a crime when he killed Mr. Brown. A decision from the grand jury is expected any day.
        Both Officer Wilson and Officer Spradling were previously married, public records indicate. His divorce was finalized on Nov. 10, 2013.
        Officer Wilson and Officer Spradling own a home together on Manda Lane in Crestwood, Mo., a St. Louis suburb about a half-hour drive from Ferguson.
        They have scarcely been seen there since Mr. Brown was killed on Aug. 9. Neighbors said that within a few days of the shooting, Officer Wilson and Officer Spradling abruptly left their home.
        Officer Spradling received a medal of valor award in 2012 for her work as a police officer. Officer Wilson received a commendation earlier this year for his arrest of a suspect in a drug case.
        Editors' Note: November 25, 2014
        An earlier version of this post included a photograph that contained information that should not have been made public. The image has been removed.
        http://www.nytimes.com/news/ferguson...shooting/?_r=0

Hmmmmmm, not so strange that Bosman is married, however....... Naaaa, there couldn't be some hidden agenda could there be?

Julie Bosman husband works for Eric Holder DOJ

Posted on November 29, 2014 by RINO Linker

Julie Bosman, the leftist New York Times hack who published Darren Wilson’s address in the Pravada of American apparently has a husband Jeremy L. McCarter who works for the Eric Holder Department of Justice. This makes her posting of Darren Wilson’s address that much more curious, or maybe it explains why it happened. This might also explain why Eric Holder wants to jump ship from the Obama regime, before more truths come out about his racist agenda.

Wonder where Julie and Campbell live and how they would feel if someone did post up their home addies.

GL1800 8A - TRIUMPH SCRAMBLER 900

There is no low too low for an anti-American leftist scumbag to sink to. They are miserable, petty, small-minded, resentful, and envious little sniveling whiners with no integrity always looking to harm ordinary Americans who respect and honor our culture, traditions, and values.
              Harvey Barlow
              Crosby County, TX
              2010 Goldwing Level II Pearl Yellow (sold at 93,000 miles)
              2014 Goldwing Level II Pearl Blue (sold at 27,000 miles to forum member)

Since the DOJ is investigating Wilson do you think its possible that she got the address and wifes information from her husband. I believe that would be a pretty sure bet and if he didn't give it to her directly he told her where to looks if questions were asked about how she got it they would have an out.

Does anyone have the reporters email address I've looked but couldn't find it. I would like to email them, not to threaten them but to give them a piece of my mind and what I think about them. I know it won't change them but I want too anyhow.

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                  Wonder where Julie and Campbell live and how they would feel if someone did post up their home addies.

This was their initial address but who knows where now that their addresses are being posted over the net.

Bosman’s address
                  5620 N WAYNE AVE APT 2
                  CHICAGO, IL 60660-4204
                  COOK COUNTY

Robertson's address
                  1113 N DUPRE ST
                  NEW ORLEANS, LA 70119-3203
                  ORLEANS COUNTY

Originally posted by ddubya View Post
                    Since the DOJ is investigating Wilson do you think its possible that she got the address and wifes information from her husband. I believe that would be a pretty sure bet and if he didn't give it to her directly he told her where to looks if questions were asked about how she got it they would have an out.

Does anyone have the reporters email address I've looked but couldn't find it. I would like to email them, not to threaten them but to give them a piece of my mind and what I think about them. I know it won't change them but I want too anyhow.
                    People have called the their homes. Also, she is eating well I understand with all the take-out being delivered to your home.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page