WHY MUSLIM'S MUST CONFORM TO THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY MUSLIM'S MUST CONFORM TO THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE!

This email was sent to me but it's not from factual events, and was listed on Snopes as being from Belgium and then Canada and is false, however, I have changed the Country to the US and defy anyone to disagree with the logical arguments expressed in this email:
    ------------------------------------------------

Muslim's demand that the American way of life and society cater to their religious beliefs and customs.

Here's why this is wrong and should be refused...

Muslim's must understand that they have to adapt to the United States, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to immigrate.

“They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in The United States.

“They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Americans who so generously welcomed them.

“They must understand that Amercians are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before muslims (whereas the reverse is not true, in that muslim states do not accept non-muslim immigrants).

“That no more than other nations, Americans are not willing to give up their identity, their culture.

“And if The United States is a land of welcome, it's not any one politician who welcomes foreigners, but the American people as a whole.

“Finally, they must understand that in America with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain.

“For Muslims who disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in the United States, there are 57 beautiful muslim countries in the world, most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with sharia.

“If you left your country for The United States, and not for other muslim countries, it is because you have considered that life is better in America than elsewhere.

“Ask yourself the question, just once,

“Why is it better here in America than where you come from?”
    The Marketplace: Click Here For My Marketplace Section

CUSTOM EMBROIDERY- GET IT YOUR WAY!
    Stone Front DSI#1197 Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 195/55/16 @ 32 PSI

Sounds right to me. If you are not happy here there is nothing keeping you here. Find a country that will except you and be happy there. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

IBA #57814
    SaddleSore 1075 Miles in 24 hours (certified)
    BunBurner 1632 Miles in 36 hours (certified)
    Prowler #81
    Double Darksider # 792
    Alaska 2012 / 2014

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Seems kind of obvious to me,the US like Canada is made up of many different nationalities and religions all equil under the law, we have individual rights, something many countries do not have, so if your Muslim , Christian , Jew or whatever have a great life in freedom

Last time I looked we were at war with the muslims. muslims are cutting off the heads of American non-combatants. Muslims want to wipe Israel and the USA off the face of the Earth. muslims want the nukes. muslims are the #1 terror in the world today. muslims don't want to join the 'melting pot' that is America; they want to take over, be in total control, conquer the USA.

You can say I'm wrong and say that those are extremists doing the bad stuff but I have yet to see any 'moderate' muslim here in the USA or anywhere else condemning the acts of the extremists; they're all in it together and bound by their faith. I've got no use for any muslim unless they are fighting and dying in support of the USA and, so far, they aren't doing that.
        2011 Harley Ultra Limited

Originally posted by Matt Caswell View Post

This email was sent to me but it's not from factual events, and was listed on Snopes as being from Belgium and then Canada and is false, however, I have changed the Country to the US and defy anyone to disagree with the logical arguments expressed in this email:
          ------------------------------------------------

Muslim's demand that the American way of life and society cater to their religious beliefs and customs.

Here's why this is wrong and should be refused...

Muslim's must understand that they have to adapt to the United States, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to immigrate.

“They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in The United States.

“They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Americans who so generously welcomed them.

“They must understand that Amercians are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before muslims (whereas the reverse is not true, in that muslim states do not accept non-muslim immigrants).

“That no more than other nations, Americans are not willing to give up their identity, their culture.

“And if The United States is a land of welcome, it's not any one politician who welcomes foreigners, but the American people as a whole.

“Finally, they must understand that in America with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain.

“For Muslims who disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in the United States, there are 57 beautiful muslim countries in the world, most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with sharia.

“If you left your country for The United States, and not for other muslim countries, it is because you have considered that life is better in America than elsewhere.

“Ask yourself the question, just once,

“Why is it better here in America than where you come from?”
          I'm waiting for 'on the road' and his ilk to disagree with you. 1...2....3.... I can hear him/them typing now.
          "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

That is very well put.
            2013 Black F6B

Tolerance please!!!

This was sent to me today:

Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster speaking in Ontario,
              says, "I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against
              another mosque being built in Toronto. I think it should be the goal
              of every Canadian to be tolerant regardless of their religious
              beliefs. Thus the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote
              tolerance."

That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to
              the mosque; thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We
              could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy,"
              and the other, a topless bar, would be called "You Mecca Me Hot."
              Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and
              adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called "Iraq of
              Ribs."

Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria
              Keeps Nothing Secret," with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the
              goods, and on the other side a liquor store called "Morehammered."

All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they
              demand of us."

Originally posted by azdryheat View Post
                Last time I looked we were at war with the muslims. muslims are cutting off the heads of American non-combatants. Muslims want to wipe Israel and the USA off the face of the Earth. muslims want the nukes. muslims are the #1 terror in the world today. muslims don't want to join the 'melting pot' that is America; they want to take over, be in total control, conquer the USA.

You can say I'm wrong and say that those are extremists doing the bad stuff but I have yet to see any 'moderate' muslim here in the USA or anywhere else condemning the acts of the extremists; they're all in it together and bound by their faith. I've got no use for any muslim unless they are fighting and dying in support of the USA and, so far, they aren't doing that.
                I hear that

We have a Muslim doctor here in metro Phoenix AZ that has tried many times to gather the non radical Muslims at Pro American rallies and not been too successful. It seems the quiet Muslims remain that way: quiet about the radical Islamists

Dr Zuhdi Jasser
                  2013 Red Airbag 1800

What’s the difference between a Radical Muslim and most Moderate Muslims? Radical Muslims want to kill all Kafirs. Most Moderate Muslims are ok with it when Radical Muslims kill Kafirs. What’s a Kafir? You are.
                    2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
                    USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
                    US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
                    2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
                    2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page