Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING: DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU SEE THIS PICTURE

A friend of mine sent me this on facebook and when I saw it, I had a mouth full of drink and almost spit it all over my keyboard.

You have been warned.....

The Marketplace: Click Here For My Marketplace Section

CUSTOM EMBROIDERY- GET IT YOUR WAY!
    Stone Front DSI#1197 Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 195/55/16 @ 32 PSI

I am so glad that I paid attention to your warning!

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

That has to violate some forum rule. Let me dig out the rule book. :tongueout;

Protector of the realm.

When compared to Hillbillary Clinton, Helen Thomas was a beauty queen. Besides, why make fun of the dead?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Thomas

Originally posted by Micky Runey View Post
          When compared to Hillbillary Clinton, Helen Thomas was a beauty queen. Besides, why make fun of the dead?

I liked that lady thoe,

She asked some straight forward questions.

Originally posted by Micky Runey View Post

Why Not? Being dead doesn't make you off limits. People are still dragging Reagan thru the mud, and Britbart, and others. When Helen was in her prime she was a tough reporter and did a great job, but the later years didn't treat her well.

Ban him.

Originally posted by Rick S View Post
                Ban him.
                Really? Is that what you expect to happen? You don't agree with it, so you want to "BAN ME"? Whats your issue with the post? I would really like to understand why you think I should be banned?

Is the sexual reference?
                Is it that shes dead so we can't speak ill of her?
                Is it that you're a progressive liberal and Helen "the liberal " Thomas is one of your hero's? (her words.. she proudly claimed to be a liberal)

Matt

Dude, lay off the caffeine. Get a sense of humor. Seriously the pic is wrong on so many levels. There are things that once seen cannot be unseen. This is one. Yikes.

Dude, lay off the caffeine. Get a sense of humor. Seriously the pic is wrong on so many levels. There are things that once seen cannot be unseen. This is one. Yikes.
                    I was only trying to let you know that I was open to listening to your concerns about the image so I could see it from your side. I have a great sense of humor, and because I was actually willing to listen to your point of view, I'm on caffeine and humorless? I rather thought I was approaching it with respect for your point of view.

Matt as I said ....... Something's once seen can't be unseen. Now where did I put that sharp stick so that I can claw my eyes out. That be coyote ugly... If one wakes up in bed next to that and your arm is under her you chew your arm off to avoid waking it up.

Matt as I said ....... Something's once seen can't be unseen. Now where did I put that sharp stick so that I can claw my eyes out. That be coyote ugly... If one wakes up in bed next to that and your arm is under her you chew your arm off to avoid waking it up.
                        Exactly the response I was looking for. I apologize that even though I gave a warning, I failed to provide 'EYE BLEACH" for each viewer.

• bikerbillone
                          bikerbillone commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Matt, you warned, those that did not take heed, that's on them. The woman was butt ugly, that's only the truth, do we hide from it? I was not offended, reminded me of Hillary, Nancy Pelosi, even Harry Reid crossed my mind. Now that's weird. Thanks Matt.

Eye bleach hell, I think a 5 mega-ton nuke might work. On second thought send me two 10 mega-ton nukes just to be safe. One for each eye.

Originally posted by TheGLForum View Post

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
                          """""""Darksider #10 It's been said by many people, that I am still only 16 years old inside my head!! LOL!!
                          I have never thrown a leg over any make or model of motorcycle and had nothing but a good time!!"""""""

Originally posted by TheGLForum View Post

If it does not than there needs to be one added. Matt, do you know how hard it is to push a wheelchair while being blinded by such a thing.
                            __________________________________________________ __________

Why sweat the leg thing when I can still ride a Goldwing
                            Member of the Hann-Amigo Trio

I just couldn't keep it all to myself because I'm a sharing kind of guy! I still remember all the people that *****ed when Bill O'Reilly compared her to the wicked witch from The Wizard of Oz.

Wow Matt - are you going on the age of 6. I suppose you also stand on the corner rating the girls/women that walk by.... Pretty juvenile behavior!

Originally posted by WAWingGuy View Post
                                  Wow Matt - are you going on the age of 6. I suppose you also stand on the corner rating the girls/women that walk by.... Pretty juvenile behavior!
                                  Is that all you got? Calling me names and making assumptions that you have no basis to back up? I respect your opinion that you find it juvenile, but I reject it because that's your world view and not mine. I found it funny as did some other people. I eagerly await you calling me some more names and trying to insult me. Go for it!

Ride safe and have a nice day!
                                  matt

Doin' fine, Matt, don't give up. Some of us thought it was rather humorous, but I suppose we are juvenile as well. By the way, anyone catch that Kodak moment of Hilliary's $250K speech she made at some foo foo university? Man, that girl needs some work. It's a shame that she's broke and poor, I suppose we all have our problems.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page