•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 52 members of democratic "ACORN" convicted of voter fraud

http://townhall.com/columnists/rache...raud/page/full

.But only one is registered.
    "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...Ohio-Democrats

http://www.virginiavotersalliance.co...f-voter-fraud/

When democrats get caught dirty the party rewards the wrong doer, just as with the democrat campaign contributors son who worked in the White House and facilitated the Secret Service prostitution scandal in South America. The son, at the urging of Obama White House, kept the son's name out of the news and then rewarded him with a job working for the State Department's Office on Global Women's Issues. This guy demeans women by prostitution and then is given charge of overseeing women's issues on a global scale, the irony of it.

So yes, the democratic party rewards it most loyal followers.
          "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Volunteer counting republican votes.

In fairness, I thin both party's reward loyal donors.
              GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
              Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Originally posted by Cruiseman View Post
                In fairness, I thin both party's reward loyal donors.
                Yes they do, but the most transparent administration in the history blocks media coverage and lies to the American people. I find that to be ironic. Democrats portraying themselves to be open and honest and being anything but that.

I don't expect pols to be honest from either party. And whatever happened to having a Bill on-line for the public to read for 5 days before Obama signs Bill into law? Or no lobbyists working in the Obama White House administration?

But yeah you're right. Wouldn't be great to have recalls if pols did not keep their promises?

Pot meet Kettle. or Pick your Poison

Who would ever believe that 'some' American politicians are prone to deceive, misrepresent, deny, are misquoted, lie, cheat or steal, or reward those that support them?

This is something one would expect from most any other nation, not from the U.S.A.

Originally posted by Lone Ranger View Post
                    I don't expect pols to be honest from either party. And whatever happened to having a Bill on-line for the public to read for 5 days before Obama signs Bill into law?
                    I would settle for Congress reading the Bills before they vote on them.
                    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
                    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Don't feed the troll....
                      2006 Titanium Level 3 'Wing with a few 'farkles. From Mesa, Az.
                      My avatar is me from a recent summer ride in the Phoenix Az area:"Its a dry heat"

I've long advocated that the rules, or even the constitution, should be changed to require all legislators to assert (under penalty of perjury) that they personally have read every word of a proposed law. I'm tired of the "you vote for mine and I'll vote for yours" system we currently run under, and I believe that would help. Any legislator that hasn't read the law should be required to vote "present".
                        2012 Honda Goldwing | 2009 Timeout Camper

Patriot Guard Rider since 2007 | IBA member #59823

Doesn't count. They're "progressives", so it's OK. This post should be locked, and you should be banned for thwarting one user's noble efforts at making like-minded people feel welcomed here. Shame on you!!
                          2012 Honda Goldwing | 2009 Timeout Camper

Patriot Guard Rider since 2007 | IBA member #59823

You're right and as funny as that sounds, it is pathetically a sorry state of affairs that our lawmakers are not required to read a Bill before voting on it.

Originally posted by hparsons View Post

I've long advocated that the rules, or even the constitution, should be changed to require all legislators to assert (under penalty of perjury) that they personally have read every word of a proposed law. I'm tired of the "you vote for mine and I'll vote for yours" system we currently run under, and I believe that would help. Any legislator that hasn't read the law should be required to vote "present".

I don't think any bill should be allowed to be voted on without a lead-in paragraph clearly explaining which line in the Constitution authorizes the proposed law.
                                2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
                                USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
                                US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
                                2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
                                2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

I heard the Black Panthers will go into Kansas 2016 to make sure they vote for the correct person.
                                  '04 Titanium ABS
                                  Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 ZP 195-55-16
                                  Bridgestone BT-45 130/70-18
                                  Member - E. CLAMPUS VITUS
                                  Free Grazer IBA #22990
                                  NRA, Elks, and too many others
                                  Yuma, AZ

It's a crying shame both parties have so many liars and cheats. It seems like there's no common decency anymore. Who do you trust? I can't wait to cast my one vote!
                                    2012 Goldwing CSC Viper Trike
                                    Retired MSF Instructor

The US was founded by very deep thinkers who were trying to avoid the type of government we now have.

They set up the government as a Democratic Republic as opposed to a democracy as they knew if the general population voted then they would eventually vote themselves in all sorts of freebies.

Our original government was set up so only land owners could vote as they had a stake in the country. AND Senators were not elected by the people but by state legislators. The house was voted by the people and the senate by the states.

I would like to see only those who pay taxes be able to vote. Also, if you That would bring balance take any government assistance, you can't vote. I bet we would have a better economy, more people working legitimately (most who get government assistance work 'under the table'), and a different government.
                                      2006 Titanium Level 3 'Wing with a few 'farkles. From Mesa, Az.
                                      My avatar is me from a recent summer ride in the Phoenix Az area:"Its a dry heat"

Not sure I agree with the rest, but we need to get back to senators being selected by the state legislatures or governors. It used to be more of a deliberative body; not as caught up in the dirty politics of re-elections. We lost a lot when they had to start buying they're re-elections from the highest bidders and lowest information voters.
                                        2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
                                        USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
                                        US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
                                        2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
                                        2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page