•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's Gone....Not on the member list either

Moderator 3

Super Moderator Join Date Jul 2014 Posts 53 Post Thanks / Like

Because Greg owns and operates a business and is not a sponsor on this board he cannot talk, promote or elude to his business. Mentioning the number of engines being removed eludes to his business. Promoting the performance build of an engine eludes to his business. To do so competes with businesses who are paid board sponsors, which is not permitted here. The rules are clear. Greg knows that if he steps over the line he will be banned. This thread is at that line and has run its course.

2001 Hot Rod Yellow GL1800A

Who is Greg? I am confused, someone is being banned here? I guess I missed it.
    Live to ride, ride to live

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Not here. Here " Moderator 3 "
      Iron Station, NC
      2003 GL1800A Illusion Blue
      USAF

• bikerbillone
        bikerbillone commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't think he's been banned over there, he's still posting. One tough group for sure.

• Pooch
        Pooch commented
        Editing a comment
        He's still there, as of about 3 hours ago....

The village idiot is still there. http://gl1800riders/forums/membe...-GoldWingrGreg
      Member list page. http://gl1800riders/forums/membe...username&ltr=G

I can't believe the amount of non-mechanical people who actually believe that guy is a mechanic in any sense of the word.

If BS was electricity he'd be a walking power house.
      Life is Tough, But It's Tougher If You're Stupid: "John Wayne"

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
        The village idiot is still there. http://gl1800riders/forums/membe...-GoldWingrGreg
        Member list page. http://gl1800riders/forums/membe...username&ltr=G

I can't believe the amount of non-mechanical people who actually believe that guy is a mechanic in any sense of the word.

If BS was electricity he'd be a walking power house.
        Looking at GWG's friends I noticed GYMPY is banned. Can't say I am sorry to see him go.
        "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

I read he was banned 6 months ago by Birdman. He banned every Canuck he could. Looks he is banned himself . . . hopefully for good. The Gympster is here, but incognito!

It would probably be a good idea to post a "sticky" that including a link to the GL1800 forum.
            That would certainly make searching for the obligatory gossip much simpler,
            Those fascinated with GL1800 current events could simply click on the link, find some tasty gossip, and then broadcast that gossip on to the membership here.

• azsandrider
              azsandrider commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't feed the troll...

Quote: Jealousy? Good try.
            The difference between you and I, is that you, a grown man, was permanently banned from a Gold Wing internet forum because those in charge didn't want you around any longer. I was not.
            Stop blaming them. Man up and take some ownership for why you were banned.
            Now, if you'll notice, there are three threads on the first page alone that are dedicated to *****ing about someone or something on that that "other forum".
            Get over it for God's sake: Unquote

on the road . . . your above 'quoted' response got a previous thread locked . . . are you trying to do the same to this one?? If you are just on this Forum to start arguments, stir up trouble, and basically be a 'TROLL' then just go back to the GL1800 riders forum. With your attitude, this is not the place for you!!

An appropriate (and opened...) thread for this bit of research. Not on 'that place', per se, but rather on the ownership.

Enjoy this read from another (non-completing) forum: theadminzone.com/threads/verticalscope.39544/
              Effective 07/02/2022, in a self-imposed "social media detox" - focusing on offline social interactions and actions.

Originally posted by kwthom View Post
                An appropriate (and opened...) thread for this bit of research. Not on 'that place', per se, but rather on the ownership.

Enjoy this read from another (non-completing) forum: theadminzone.com/threads/verticalscope.39544/
                Interesting, the exact same complaints as far back as 2008.
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Ken
                ..........Central California.........'03 1800 Durango red, the fastest color

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it".......Mark Twain

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity."........ Abraham Lincoln

I don't understand why Greg is subject to gossip on this forum, he's not a member far as I know and does not post here.

Originally posted by kwthom View Post

Very interesting read, first link at top of page and then scroll down.
                    "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Originally posted by bikerbillone View Post
                      I don't understand why Greg is subject to gossip on this forum, he's not a member far as I know and does not post here.

I am not sure what you mean. Where is Greg mentioned on that other site?
                      Richard
                      Darksider #390
                      Murgie's FAQ

• kwthom
                        kwthom commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He GWG was discussed earlier in this thread...

Originally posted by on the road View Post
                      It would probably be a good idea to post a "sticky" that including a link to the GL1800 forum.
                      That would certainly make searching for the obligatory gossip much simpler,
                      Those fascinated with GL1800 current events could simply click on the link, find some tasty gossip, and then broadcast that gossip on to the membership here.
                      I would bet that many members here are members there, just using a different. Name ... Like me :-) I do know that some banned members are now back there posting under different names..Good on them ..as far as GWG he seems happy posting there

Following the link about VerticalScope, I came across this youtube video made about them and a motorcycle forum. We've all seen the video before, but the English dubbing is priceless.
                        The Marketplace: Click Here For My Marketplace Section

CUSTOM EMBROIDERY- GET IT YOUR WAY!
                        Stone Front DSI#1197 Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 195/55/16 @ 32 PSI

Priceless indeed. Thanks.
                          Richard
                          Darksider #390
                          Murgie's FAQ

Originally posted by Matt Caswell View Post
                            Following the link about VerticalScope, I came across this youtube video made about them and a motorcycle forum. We've all seen the video before, but the English dubbing is priceless.
                            That is just to fu#%< funny ... Sure glad this post is not about .... That

This has been used for many other applications and I get a good laugh every time.
                                Dave - High up in Arizona - Black Metallic 2019 DCT

Anybody who has become a member of any of the other boards leave now
                                  Just about perfect... Freddie's Fashion Mart
                                  2012 Honda Goldwing | 2009 Timeout Camper

Patriot Guard Rider since 2007 | IBA member #59823

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page