•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you gun nuts that like glocks

Check this out. Makes me want to apply for a class 3 lic. The 18C

http://www.youtube.com/embed/L_D9weITWDI

Now I would love to have that as my carry weapon, but alas, never going to happen in California.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ken
    ..........Central California.........'03 1800 Durango red, the fastest color

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it".......Mark Twain

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity."........ Abraham Lincoln

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I have fired the 18C, sweet gun! I'd like to won one but can't afford the ammo!
      DS#1146 IBA#55800 50CC,BBG, BB1500 x2, SS2K, SS1Kx3 CERTIFIED ALL DS, PGR RC
      2010 Level3 Endeavor Reverse Trike

Originally posted by flyerq68 View Post
        Now I would love to have that as my carry weapon, but alas, never going to happen in California.
        But it just wouldn't be practical having to carry the water cooler around with you :D

Click image for larger version

Name:	Glock.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	22198

There's one at the GW Bush Presidential Library. I don't remember if it's on permanent display, or was part of a temporary exhibit. Seems it was taken off one of our adversaries, and presented as a gift to President Bush.

I don't think there's much chance of you getting to fire though. Or even touch it for that matter... (and it doesn't work any more...)
          2012 Honda Goldwing | 2009 Timeout Camper

Patriot Guard Rider since 2007 | IBA member #59823

You don't have to own an 18C to enjoy the feel of unloading countless rounds faster than you can count. Just learn to bump fire the Glock you own now.

or your 1911

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

Looks like fun but not practical...one or two well placed carefully aimed shots are a whole lot better then the spray & pray method....
              2006 Titanium Level 3 'Wing with a few 'farkles. From Mesa, Az.
              My avatar is me from a recent summer ride in the Phoenix Az area:"Its a dry heat"

Originally posted by ddubya View Post
                Check this out. Makes me want to apply for a class 3 lic. The 18C

http://www.youtube.com/embed/L_D9weITWDI
                I want one! wow - what a toy for chewing up paper.

Originally posted by azsandrider View Post
                Looks like fun but not practical...one or two well placed carefully aimed shots are a whole lot better then the spray & pray method....
                True enough. A m1911 is a far better man stopper.
                ...gene
                2012 GL1800 NAVI, GWRRA 367875
                Darkside #1511 - Bridgestone DriveGuard 195/55RV16 RFT

That tiny little click of the trigger re-set and your ready to go.
                  GL1800 8A - TRIUMPH SCRAMBLER 900

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page