X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheels, you rock...

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Originally posted by glarson3 View Post

I sent a PM to the mod, but now notice they've backed out whatever was changing the URL in the PM's. Dave, don't hold your breath waiting for the apology.

It still changes if you post a link to this site.
      John

Dark Sider 1020
      Michlin Alpin PA3 ZP
      Centramatic Wheel Balancers

Originally posted by Biker John View Post
        The most childish thing I've ever seen a corporation do in my entire life. Facebook's new messenger app *which I REFUSE to install* is a saint compared to the org that took over that board.
        "Flip" - Greenville, SC
        2007 Airbagger; 2011 Concours; 2006 LeeSure Lite
        Darkside #1356 (Falken Ziex 612); Tennessee Traveler #86;

Originally posted by Flip View Post

The most childish thing I've ever seen a corporation do in my entire life. Facebook's new messenger app *which I REFUSE to install* is a saint compared to the org that took over that board.
          From what I here about that "messenger app", it benefits no one but Facebook. Glad I don't do Facebook.
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Ken
          ..........Central California.........'03 1800 Durango red, the fastest color

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it".......Mark Twain

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity."........ Abraham Lincoln

Originally posted by Biker John View Post
            Originally posted by glarson3 View Post

I sent a PM to the mod, but now notice they've backed out whatever was changing the URL in the PM's. Dave, don't hold your breath waiting for the apology.

They turned it off, for a while. Apparently though, once Rick Mays had his moment of clarity and there was a sudden mass exodus, they reinstated it.

Originally posted by Flip View Post

I agree completely. Childish, unethical, and totally revealing of those "in charge" over there. Revealing of their ethics, and their fear of what's happening to them.
            2012 Honda Goldwing | 2009 Timeout Camper

Patriot Guard Rider since 2007 | IBA member #59823

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page