Maybe he saw one too many showings of "Stripes".

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe he saw one too many showings of "Stripes".

I can't begin to describe my astonishment. I have never seen such a disrespectful act by a president.
    "I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

He will bow to foreign dignitaries, including leaders of terrorist nations, but refuses to learn how to show proper respect to the men under his command.
    2012 Honda Goldwing | 2009 Timeout Camper

Patriot Guard Rider since 2007 | IBA member #59823

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

What do you expect...he was never even in the cub scouts...Makes me SICK...I could say a lot more, just can not wait till he is gone

John

John - Richmond 2013 GL1800, Level 3

His disrespectful actions don't surprise me... nothing this piece of crap does surprises me anymore

I'm sure he follows proper protocol on the golf course though.
        Dave
        US Air Force (retired)

Just shameful... unbelievably shameful...
          Anyone that has spend 'a day' in the military has been disrespected!

All of our politicians are shameful.

I also count the days till this excuse for a leader is gone. I however have little hope for one any better, looking at the field of hopefuls it does not look good.

Come on ya all cheer up........Hillary will be your next leader. :toast:

I hear that Wimp Romney is in the pot also .

I still remember the long wait over four hours to vote, and all the jokes and conversations in line, no one was waving any flags, we were all just choosing the lesser evil, although we were all disgusted that we did have to vote for evil.

No one ran home and fired up the BBQ, that is for sure.

Maybe we do have something to look forward to, we may end up with a GAY, POT SMOKING, CATHOLIC Priest for a leader.

Hey, what about a legalized immigrant for President, ya think?

He is a waste of human life.
              Iron Station, NC
              2003 GL1800A Illusion Blue
              USAF

Saw this at wal-mart today Click image for larger version

Name:	Walmart today.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	17888
                Whoever said money can’t buy happiness, never paid for a divorce

IBA # 40576

Originally posted by thecruiser View Post
                  Just shameful... unbelievably shameful...
                  Anyone that has spend 'a day' in the military has been disrespected!

Larry, you are most certainly right, yet it is ALL of America that has been disrespected. This despicable thing we know as Obama will leave a stain on this country that will never be cleared. Regardless of one's political position, how can anyone point to this time in our Nations history and be proud. When you think he and they can sink no lower, they do. While there are many words that describes him and them, "mistake" seems to work the best.
                  __________________________________________________ __________

Why sweat the leg thing when I can still ride a Goldwing
                  Member of the Hann-Amigo Trio

He is a national embarrassment, but I have to agree with Kit. The entire DC gang are a disgrace!
                    There are so few good ones now, that the only way I see to fix it is to flush the whole bunch and start over, and that's probably not going to happen.

He makes me sick to my stomach!
                      """""""Darksider #10 It's been said by many people, that I am still only 16 years old inside my head!! LOL!!
                      I have never thrown a leg over any make or model of motorcycle and had nothing but a good time!!"""""""

What is he holding in his hand, a Styrofoam cup or something?
                        Dave - High up in Arizona - Black Metallic 2019 DCT

Originally posted by 530ktm View Post
                          What is he holding in his hand, a Styrofoam cup or something?
                          Yes, and he was on his way to the United Nations for a Global Warming Summit. How ironic is that?

I was proud to see our Navy and Air Force successfully bombed some empty buildings in Syria yesterday, being very careful not to kill any terrorists in the process. Why not bomb during the day, when the buildings are filled with terrorists?
                            GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
                            Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Originally posted by Cruiseman View Post
                              ...... Why not bomb during the day, when the buildings are filled with terrorists?
                              That would mean bad guys are killed and we can't have that because someone might be offended.

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 425-426)

My Obama gun arrived yesterday, the damn thing doesn't work and you can't fire it.

I was proud to see our Navy and Air Force successfully bombed some empty buildings in Syria yesterday, being very careful not to kill any terrorists in the process. Why not bomb during the day, when the buildings are filled with terrorists?
                                  The problem with the new nicer war is all of this news coverage of all events to happen. The terrorists simply moved out ten days ago. They will do as usual and infiltrate the civilian population. So the air war is hopeless under current rules of fighting a nice war.

They are taking out the oil fields though, that will help stop the cash flow.

I have never heard of a Commander in Chief warning the enemy of an impending attack 2 weeks out.
                                    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
                                    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

• Dr Keghead
                                      Dr Keghead commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      It's how he operates. Never in the history of our country have we had a Golfing-Commander-in-Chief that told our enemy when we would stop fighting and leave but he did that too.

Originally posted by Kit Carson View Post
                                    They are taking out the oil fields though, that will help stop the cash flow.
                                    Viewing this from a liberal viewpoint, of which I am not, when bombing oil wells doesn't that cause the oil well to catch fire resulting in huge clouds of black smoke? And if so doesn't the smoke add to carbon levels into the atmosphere, since the burning of fossil fuels result in carbon emissions? As a liberal I would be mad at the president for this, since we just finished marching in NYC for a cleaner environment and the president attended the conference on climate change.

I guess the president is not making friends on either side of the fence.

I have never heard of a Commander in Chief warning the enemy of an impending attack 2 weeks out.
                                      To be fair, many bombing runs in WWII were preceded by dropping leaflets warning of the attacks (including Hiroshima and Nagasaki); but not the level of strategic "we won't do this" that President Obama is doing. Frankly, in war, nothing (short of war crimes) should be taken off the table.
                                      2012 Honda Goldwing | 2009 Timeout Camper

Patriot Guard Rider since 2007 | IBA member #59823

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page