• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Determination

!

I think I dated her back when she was only 400 pounds. :tongueout;
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Somehow I get the feeling she will be able to handle it.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ken
      ..........Central California.........'03 1800 Durango red, the fastest color

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it".......Mark Twain

"The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their validity."........ Abraham Lincoln

She might need another liter or two of Coke to wash it down!

You all know -No matter what - you still hit it if you had a chance
          Whoever said money can’t buy happiness, never paid for a divorce

IBA # 40576

Originally posted by Cruiseman View Post
            I think I dated her back when she was only 400 pounds. :tongueout;
            if she only had some tattoo's she would be the perfect woman, Warmth in the winter,Shade in the summer,and movin' pictures all year long.
            "I live my life like a dog,I smell it and if I can't eat it or screw it,i just pi$$ on it and walk away"

Originally posted by micky View Post

if she only had some tattoo's she would be the perfect woman, Warmth in the winter,Shade in the summer,and movin' pictures all year long.
              +10 You win!
              Dave
              US Air Force (retired)

That is about the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. :woohoo:

Originally posted by Westdc View Post

Honesty hurts some guys around here! Haaaaaaaa! A whole lotta lovin right there!!!
                  """""""Darksider #10 It's been said by many people, that I am still only 16 years old inside my head!! LOL!!
                  I have never thrown a leg over any make or model of motorcycle and had nothing but a good time!!"""""""

I bet she does have tattoo's. They are just hidden in the folds!

I'll share with someone - I'll try eating the pizza, you eat the.......

Originally posted by Micky Runey View Post
                        I'll share with someone - I'll try eating the pizza, you eat the.......

How about share the pizza and then you go first............................
                        """""""Darksider #10 It's been said by many people, that I am still only 16 years old inside my head!! LOL!!
                        I have never thrown a leg over any make or model of motorcycle and had nothing but a good time!!"""""""

Are you guys sure that's not her diaphragm?

Originally posted by Westdc View Post
                            it'd be easy enuf, just roll her in some flour and stick the wet spot.
                            "I live my life like a dog,I smell it and if I can't eat it or screw it,i just pi$$ on it and walk away"

I love pizza! Just not that much...

Go ahead, try and grab the last piece, I dare ya!!
                              INSIDE EVERY LIBERAL & RINO® IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page