Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Marijuana. BS!

My wife just got back from a conference in Seattle, and apparently that is one of the cities where medical marijuana is legal. Seattle is also apparently a city full of sick people, because she said that people were smoking it everywhere she went. She was even approached by a mobile pharmacist on the street wanting to sell her some!

It seems that everywhere we look, we see our society in a downward spiral!

Medical Beer, Medical Tequila Next? ...

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Originally posted by jmohme View Post
      My wife just got back from a conference in Seattle, and apparently that is one of the cities where medical marijuana is legal. Seattle is also apparently a city full of sick people, because she said that people were smoking it everywhere she went. She was even approached by a mobile pharmacist on the street wanting to sell her some!

It seems that everywhere we look, we see our society in a downward spiral!
      Please stop protesting against those who need medical help. When you pay your tax bills this coming year please include an extra donation to support the cause of medical research.

As this substance does carry the label of allowance of self medication and is recognized as appropriate for medicinal use then as government does provide it by law to those who demand entitlements you should do your part and contribute.

An extra 1500 bucks per year should do for a start from each working family. This price may need to be adjusted as the government does place a very high tax upon the sale of this medicinal substance while providing it for the entitled. So this small price may have to be adjusted for the cost of living increase.

Washington State took it one step further and passed a law allowing recreational marijuana, not just medical MJ. Colorado did the same.

And you are right, it is BS! In my opinion of course.

Originally posted by Kit Carson View Post

Please stop protesting against those who need medical help. When you pay your tax bills this coming year please include an extra donation to support the cause of medical research.

As this substance does carry the label of allowance of self medication and is recognized as appropriate for medicinal use then as government does provide it by law to those who demand entitlements you should do your part and contribute.

An extra 1500 bucks per year should do for a start from each working family. This price may need to be adjusted as the government does place a very high tax upon the sale of this medicinal substance while providing it for the entitled. So this small price may have to be adjusted for the cost of living increase.
          I am not protesting the medicinal use of anything, but when a person is approached on the street by someone trying to sell it to her, I think it has gone too far.

My protest is of the people that would take advantage of the situation. Those are the ones that are going to, in the end, make it more difficult for those that may actually need it for legitimate medical reasons.

Originally posted by BamaDirtPilot View Post
            Medical Beer, Medical Tequila Next? ...
            Did you know that Anheuser Busch survived the prohibition by marketing medicinal and nutritional products?
            I used to have an old bottle from that era. It had the Busch name and logo and was labeled "Malt Nutrient For medicinal purposes".

I am not protesting the medicinal use of anything, but when a person is approached on the street by someone trying to sell it to her, I think it has gone too far.

My protest is of the people that would take advantage of the situation. Those are the ones that are going to, in the end, make it more difficult for those that may actually need it for legitimate medical reasons.
              people these days take advantage of everything, and it just ain't young folks either, Thursday, I'm waiting at the drs, office for the ol'lady and this guy comes in and goes to the desk and tells the nurse he needs a handicapped sticker for his pick up, seems as he is having trouble finding a parking spot close enough to the entrance at his park where he walks his dog and jogs, nothing wrong with this nitwit, and how about these a$$holes that put a service dog vest on there piece of crap ankle biter dog so they can take it where it doesn't belong, again, these are not young people, they are just idiots that think they are special, and no they are not all minorities, burns my a$$.
              "I live my life like a dog,I smell it and if I can't eat it or screw it,i just pi$$ on it and walk away"

Originally posted by micky View Post

people these days take advantage of everything, and it just ain't young folks either, Thursday, I'm waiting at the drs, office for the ol'lady and this guy comes in and goes to the desk and tells the nurse he needs a handicapped sticker for his pick up, seems as he is having trouble finding a parking spot close enough to the entrance at his park where he walks his dog and jogs, nothing wrong with this nitwit, and how about these a$$holes that put a service dog vest on there piece of crap ankle biter dog so they can take it where it doesn't belong, again, these are not young people, they are just idiots that think they are special, and no they are not all minorities, burns my a$$.
                My point exactly! Not only do these people take advantage of the system, but its seems like they are encouraged to do so.
                Like I already said, what they are doing just makes it harder on those that really need these things!

Yep I know, you have to watch what I say, that was a bit of devils advocate.

Those who do need legitimate prescription to WEED are not so many, And I also have no objection to anyone who does need such for cancer, or some other ailment that such can ease the pain and suffering.

The point is though, the push for this WEED is not for medical use as this is already approved, the push for WEED is for recreational self medication.

And it will become just another drain on us, the taxpayer.

Originally posted by wingleader09 View Post
                    Washington State took it one step further and passed a law allowing recreational marijuana, not just medical MJ. Colorado did the same.

And you are right, it is BS! In my opinion of course.
                    It certainly is, and how legislators can be so stupid is far beyond my comprehension.

2007 Crucible Orange Metallic
                    2009 Kawasaki Red Concours 14
                    AMA Life Member 0672853
                    IBA Member 8846 Premier
                    NRA Life Member

Originally posted by orangecrate View Post

It certainly is, and how legislators can be so stupid is far beyond my comprehension.
                      Because they are politicians, need say more?
                      Dave - High up in Arizona - Black Metallic 2019 DCT

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page