Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Michigan...

Hello, I just picked up my new (left over) 2016 Goldwing. Not my first one but still very excited about it. I used to belong to another forum while I had my last Wing, but now see a lot of people from that forum here. With the weather changing around here, I only got about 250 miles on the new bike before the rain and cold (and work schedule) made me put it up for the winter. Oh well, looking forward to next spring. Until then there is always Youtube!

Welcome to the board! Ride west young man, ride west!!
    DS#1146 IBA#55800 50CC,BBG, BB1500 x2, SS2K, SS1Kx3 CERTIFIED ALL DS, PGR RC
    2010 Level3 Endeavor Reverse Trike

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Welcome Mike from VA. And I would encourage that you ride east. The mountains and roads of WVA are wonderful. Actually there are great roads in most of the Appalachian mountain range from GA right through New England. If you are into history most eastern states are full of it with some dating before the Revolutionary War. You could spend days I most states just checking out historical sites.

Of course some of the roads are more fun to ride than visiting historical sites. And don't forget our wonder beaches.
      Regardless, welcome aboard.
      Harvey
      Ride Safe and Ride Often

Welcome aboard!!
        2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
        USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
        US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
        2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
        2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

Hello Mike from Michigan. We, the ones from the north north, suffer the no-riding syndrome during winter times.All that no riding time goes to reading, surfing the internet for gear and gadgets and tips feeding our hopes for an early spring. Would be great to ride west -like Pooch says... may be in a few years when retirement will come

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I put my bike away a little too early this year due to a very busy work schedule. Only put about 250 miles on it after I got it this fall witch made it even harder. I am very excited for spring! I am a VERY big motorcycle racing fan and plan to ride to Road America and to Miller Motorsports Park in the future. But, until then BigHeart and myself will just have to sit waiting and staring at the bike until spring...

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page