Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from South East NC

Just joined the GLFORUM. My ride is a 06 trike. I think this is going to be a great GW site

Members like you will MAKE it great! Welcome.
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Where abouts in NC are you located? I used to be stationed in Jacksonville at the Air station. I still have the house down there, just rent it out now.
      Learn to ride your bike so your bike doesn't ride you....

I live in Supply, Where in NC is Supply??? We are 40 mi south of Wilmington. Les than 2 hr from Jax. Where were you at New River or Camp Lejune? Thank you for your service to our country. I was in Naval Air. CWO 4 USN Retired

I was at New River when they had a Navy helo squadron. Now I"m stationed at Oceana. ATCS, going to be a while before I add the retired status to my title. Thanks for your service as well.
          Learn to ride your bike so your bike doesn't ride you....

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page