Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to be here - Hello All from Bama

I been riding a long time, mostly Dual Sport Bikes like the KLR650 and V-Strom 1000, which I still have both bikes.

However, the wife became more interested in riding, so in June we became the proud owners of an 07 Wing with only 8500 miles on it.

Been adding some farkles and really like the wing so far!

Actually watched Chris's Video "How to buy a used Goldwing" before we started looking for our new to us bike and that video was a big help as we knew nothing about them at that point.

Thanks Chris! - Glad to see you started this forum.

Welcome! What do you think of the new V-Strom 1000? I am pretty drawn to that bike.
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Originally posted by Cruiseman View Post
      Welcome! What do you think of the new V-Strom 1000? I am pretty drawn to that bike.
      If I finally get used to the "beak" look I think I'll like the New Vee .... Anytime they change the look of a bike it takes me a while to decide if I like the look.

My Vee is a 2002 first year model and I love it... even with the chattering clutch basket - it doesn't bother me a bit.

However, if I was in the market today for a replacement, I would look closely at the Yamaha Super Tenere vs the New V-Strom.
      I believe the Yamaha would probably win out - but I haven't ridden either one.

A couple of my friends both bought new Super Tenere's and rode them to Alaska last year and they love them.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page