Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Sicily, Italy

Greetings, apology for posting a welcome message in one of the sub forums. Just saw this lounge and figured I'd drop a tag here as well.

As stated living in Sicily for the next 7 years or so and looking to explore Europe once again on my motorcycles.
    Over 50, Still on 2, and Loving it.

YouTube Channel: 2Wheel4Fun
    My FaceBook: Tony Rey-No

Great looking bike! What an awesome opportunity. Ride safe and post some pictures of those beautiful hill/mountain roads.
    2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
    USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
    US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
    2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
    2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Thanks and will do Clay. I have a YouTube with videos of rides "2Wheel4Fun". Got a few rides posted, some on my Gold Wing and others on my ZX14...it appears I may have to separate the bikes lol.

Hello Tony. Welcome to the board. Let us know about your ride experiences there in Sicily. Mark
      2007 GL1800 level1
      2015 Hannigan Trike n 2009 Tailwind

Welcome to the Forum lots of great info here enjoy and learn or brush up a bit from Stuart Fl. Ride a Lot Ride Safe.

2018 DCT non tour, Pearl Stallion Brown, Double Darksider #856, Live To Ride, Love my Wing, IBA Member# 63744 Yellowbird Alias Coppertone

Welcome! Italy is my favorite country to visit. Can't wait to go back.
          GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
          Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | 2001-2017 Videos | 2018+ Videos

• Tony Rey-No
            Tony Rey-No commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Cruiseman, yes Italy is a wonderful country. Sicily is a little rustic and much slower pace than mainland Italy, but so many treasures on this island.

Originally posted by meshego1 View Post
          Hello Tony. Welcome to the board. Let us know about your ride experiences there in Sicily. Mark
          Hello Mark and thanks for the welcome. I'll be sure to post up pics soon as I just joined today. But like I mentioned to Clay, I have a few rides posted on YouTube. My page is "2Wheel4Fun" please review and enjoy.

Tony,
            welcome to the GL Zoo,I mean forum! LMAO

Lol, it's a blast for sure...glad to be part of the click. Wish I had searched for this site when I was in the states

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page