X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new „Winger“ is on board

Hi to all Goldwingers out there,
    as I know from other Forums, the new members should introduce themselves first. So I will do now.
    My name is Thorsten and I‘m a biker since 33 years. Originally I‘m from Hamburg in Germany, so I‘m a real „Hamburger“.
    Three years ago I left Germany and moved to Taiwan. Of cause I needed a bike and get a VN900 from Kawasaki. In my head the seed to get a Goldwing was planted 4 years ago in Malaysia where I was able to had a ride on one. Man, what a Bike, how big, how heavy, how nice.
    But come back to the present time....on the 22nd of December I purchased a brand new 2018/2019 model Tour with DCT and airbaloon.
    Pick up day will be on the 5th of January in Taipei.
    You guys could imagine how excited I am now. Pictures will follow as soon as I picked up my cruise ship.
    So long from my side and best regards from the other side of the planet.
    Have a nice New Year’s Eve,
    Thorsten, the real Hamburger

Sounds like your getting a great bike. Welcome to the board.
    '04 Titanium ABS
    Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3 ZP 195-55-16
    Bridgestone BT-45 130/70-18
    Member - E. CLAMPUS VITUS
    Free Grazer IBA #22990
    NRA, Elks, and too many others
    Yuma, AZ

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

and enjoy your new ride. Tell us more about where you ride.
      When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
      Jimi Hendrix
      Vietnam Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider

Welcome to the Forum lots of great info here enjoy and learn or brush up a bit from Stuart Fl. Ride a Lot Ride Safe.

2018 DCT non tour, Pearl Stallion Brown, Double Darksider #856, Live To Ride, Love my Wing, IBA Member# 63744 Yellowbird Alias Coppertone

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page