Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from So. California

Hello, My name is Ron. I have been riding motorcycles for close to 50 years now. Too many bikes to mention, (I think I am somewhere around # 25 now) but I am on my 5th Harley, and my 4th Goldwing. I started riding Goldwings in 1989 when I bought a 1984 GL1200 Interstate, then a 1993 GL1500 Aspencade, a 2005 GL1800 30th Anniversary Edition, and I just traded that in on the new 2018 Goldwing Tour DCT in Pearl White. I've been a member with GWRRA since 1992. I am also a pilot, but haven't flown in a while.
    I love watching the Cruiseman's Garage videos. Even thought I used to work on bikes and loved it, (I use to replace stators in 1200 Goldwings for $100.00 plus parts back in the day) I can't do much work on the bikes now and most likely won't be doing much on this new one. I know I will have questions on my new wing so I will look forward to hearing from many of you. Ride Safe
    2018 Goldwing Tour DCT in Pearl White

to the forum. Lots of questions & answers on the new 2018 + some good videos by Cruiseman. Enjoy your new ride.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    Jimi Hendrix
    Vietnam Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Welcome aboard!! As you already know, you won't need to be a mechanic in a past life to enjoy your new Gold Wing. Ride safe!!
      2008 Red GW1800 -- NRA Life Member - American Legion PUFL, American Legion Riders
      USMC 21 YRS/9 MO and when dead, a dead Marine.
      US Four Corner Ride https://clayusmcret.blogspot.com/
      2014 Mid-States Ride https://mid-states.blogspot.com/
      2015 NC to UT/NV Ride https://2015nvride.blogspot.com/

50th State ridden on 19 Aug, 2016 DS #1584

Hello flyboy new for me two

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page