Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13/14 Rear Shocks

13/14 rear shocks. Shock only, $135 shipped to your door. ONE, UNO, Left!
    """""""Darksider #10 It's been said by many people, that I am still only 16 years old inside my head!! LOL!!
    I have never thrown a leg over any make or model of motorcycle and had nothing but a good time!!"""""""

I could use one. How do I pay?

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Sent you a PM. Please send me you shipping address back in the pm. And I will get you one in the mail. We can let your check and the shock pass by each othe in the mail! Sound good?
      """""""Darksider #10 It's been said by many people, that I am still only 16 years old inside my head!! LOL!!
      I have never thrown a leg over any make or model of motorcycle and had nothing but a good time!!"""""""

PM sent

One will be in the mail first thing in the morning. Thanks

ONE LEFT!!! Can bring it to Harrison in a few weeks too!

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page