2015 FLHTK for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 FLHTK for sale

Jade Green / Black Harley Unlimited 7240 miles, garage kept. Stage 1 Upgrade / Rinehart Street Cannons. Adj rider backrest, 3 pouch windshield bag, jiffy stand extension & pad, Rider backrest organizer pouch, Rain seat covers, Trunk rack / Tour pack rack bag, Saddlebag guard bags (left & right), Indoor/Outdoor Cover w/Logo, Two key fobs, LED Oil temp / dipstick, Hi Way pegs, Passenger drink holder, Battery Tender pigtail, Air shock pump, Front disc brake lock, HD cable lock (heavy duty), deluxe luggage, DC power port in tour pack, tour pack liner. $19,000.00. All maintenance records and manuals.
    STURGIS 1993,

Pics? Location?
    DS#1146 IBA#55800 50CC,BBG, BB1500 x2, SS2K, SS1Kx3 CERTIFIED ALL DS, PGR RC
    2010 Level3 Endeavor Reverse Trike BS Driveguard

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

League City, Texas. I can download a flash drive with pics and mail to you?
      STURGIS 1993,

I hate computers and they hate me. Trying to attach pics to this Post but keep getting rejected due to size of the pic or file.
        STURGIS 1993,

The following may help you re-size the pictures. Courtesy of JGDJR who is a forum member.

I have seen several people having difficulty, in resizing a photo to attach to their post.

This site I have used for several years...it is very simple to resize your photo.

http://www.picresize.com/

(1) Select Browse.
          (2) Double click on the photo you want to resize.
          (3) Select Continue.
          (4) You will see the photo your resizing, You can then select any of the steps 1-4 or
          (5) Simply select, Resize my photo...I always save to desk top, just easy to find (for me anyway)

Simply attach your picture to your post.

I am sure there are many different site that will do this resizing for free, like I said been using it for years never had a problem.

John
          When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
          Jimi Hendrix
          Vietnam Veteran, Patriot Guard Rider

Working...
          X