Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolan N42 Helmet

Looking to buy a like new Nolan N42 helmet, color white, size large.

Another words a used helmet that some sleazy greasy head was stuck inside for a 100 degree all day ride while coughing Covid germs on the face shield. Hmmmm. Just kidding. But, to be honest I will always buy new never opened out of the box. And after 56 years of riding I know my helmet or head size.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

The head that would be inside of that helmet, is already damaged...thank god she left :bow:

Originally posted by Dilltm View Post
        Another words a used helmet that some sleazy greasy head was stuck inside for a 100 degree all day ride while coughing Covid germs on the face shield. Hmmmm. Just kidding. But, to be honest I will always buy new never opened out of the box. And after 56 years of riding I know my helmet or head size.
        And yet after riding for 56 years, you haven't learned very much about helmets. LOL

Helmet liners are "snap in" these days and can be replaced very easily.

In fact I change my liner every 18 mos, just because they make the helmet tighter on my head.

Technology is a grand thing isn't it. :yes::yes:
        **You may not like the Truth-But that doesn't change it!**

"Life is Tough-It's tougher when you are stupid"

The Devil whispered "I'm coming for you"!
        I whispered back "Bring Beer"

Quote; Helmet liners are "snap in" these days and can be replaced very easily.

In fact I change my liner every 18 mos, just because they make the helmet tighter on my head.Good luck finding a new liner for a Nolan N42. Nolan told me the liners are no longer available for any of their helmets that are more than 10 years old.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page