Ultimate King Seat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate King Seat

Have for sale an Ultimate King Seat. Will Fit 2001 thru 2010 year GL1800. Not Heated.
    Price is $675.00 plus actual shipping cost. Comes with the passengers backrest and drivers backrest w/pouch. Can be contacted @ 931-two four four- 4943.

ttt

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Seat is sold pending payment. Thanks

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Related Topics

Collapse

• SneakySnake
                Ultimate Midrider Seat, Rider backrest with pouch and passenger backrest
                by SneakySnake
                SOLD---I sold my trike and have a non heated Ultimate Midrider seat, removable driver backrest with pouch, and passenger backrest for sale. I am including a picture of the midrider tag on the underside...
                10-11-2015, 11:13 AM
              • Wunderwing
                GL1800 seat set
                by Wunderwing
                OEM seat set includes passenger backrest and Utopia riders backrest. Both rider and passenger section modified by Rick Butler (like Wingsoft) in Dallas TX. Excellent condition, no rips, tears etc. ...
                02-02-2017, 12:01 PM
              • gene79
                Saddlemen Seat with Back Rest
                by gene79
                Selling a non-heated Saddlemen seat with driver backrest seat for a 2001-2010 GL1800. The seat is in excellent shape and includes the matching passenger backrest. I bought this seat used and really did...
                11-23-2015, 07:22 AM
              • BNordt08
                Ultimate seat
                by BNordt08
                SOLD,SOLD,SOLD Black Ultimate mid-rider seat with driver backrest and pouch,with passenger backrest.Seat is pictured on Ultimate web site as Ostrich option which is a two textured design. Seat lists...
                01-28-2017, 12:54 PM
              • 4cRanch
                Ultimate King Seat - Heated
                by 4cRanch
                SOLD Returning bike to stock: Ultimate (King) heated seat. Includes the heated passenger backrest, riders plug-in backrest and the Ultimate fitted rain covers. Everything is in excellent condition; no...
                09-22-2014, 11:28 PM
              Working...
              X