Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want To Buy: wanted - rear rotor, for 2008

I'm in the market for a rear rotor on a 2008. Any trike take offs out there? Thanks.

CAC, try M&J Motor Company. http://www.mjtrikes.com/

Jim Murphy may have one and is one of the good guys. Also, I suspect Tony's Trikes out of AL would have one too.
    Richard
    Darksider #390
    Murgie's FAQ

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I have a brand new one in the box. What's it worth to you?

Bama,
        It would be easier for you to tell me what you want for it. Trike take off parts are fairly cheap compared to new prices, and that is what I am betting on. I have not purchased a rear rotor yet but I have bought other parts. Final drive $50.00, rear wheel $20.00, and I just bought from a guy a rear wheel with a new tire, rear drive and drive shaft assembly, two saddle bags, and whatever else came off with the trike conversion for $100.00. I did not see a rotor in the stack though. When I pick it up I'm hoping it is under something. If you tell me what you want for it the worst I can do is say no I'm not interested. Now if I was along the highway and needed one now, the price I pay goes way up, lol. A trip to Athens AL would make a nice days ride so I hope we can work a deal. You can PM me if you want, thanks

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page