Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group page classifieds on FB

I am the admin of a group page for motorcycle / ATV classifieds on Facebook in the Al & Tn area, although it's not limited to just that geographical area. If anyone here wishes to join, then send me a request to join using the attached link. (No businesses or commercial adds allowed on the group) BTW, posting this was pre-approved by the admin of this board. https://www.facebook.com/groups/141891442636708/

This is a great page...thanks for doing this.

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

The Face Book page is pretty dead and has been for some time. Also not much for Gold Wings.
      2001 Hot Rod Yellow GL1800A

Originally posted by Fred in GA View Post
        The Face Book page is pretty dead and has been for some time. Also not much for Gold Wings.
        It's not dead, but it's only a year old and growing. Membership growth slowed considerably when I made the group closed to help ward off spammers. Members now have to be approved by an admin to help protect existing members from spammers. I put quality of members ahead of quantity. I am posting this here to help increase Goldwing members. If you want to see more Goldwing members, then become one. It's as simple as that.

I stand by my comment..........Sorry I was a member and it was simple to leave
          2001 Hot Rod Yellow GL1800A

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page