X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 2010 Goldwing XM/Nav Pearl Yellow

SOLD!

My clean and well maintained Goldwing is for sale. It's in excellent shape. Nothing is wrong with it. Paint sparkles, chrome is clean and shiny, and seats are perfect.

It's a very "experienced" Goldwing having taken me all over the 48 contiguous US states many times and across Canada from BC to NS. The odometer now shows 93,000 miles.

It has never been abused or neglected. Carefully maintained by the local dealer's Goldwing tech in accordance with Honda's prescribed maintenance schedule. I purchased the dealer's prepaid maintenance plan when it was new and renewed it earlier this year. He's the only person who has serviced it. A complete maintenance history from first oil change to date has been recorded and all receipts saved. It has had all the prescribed oil and filter, final drive oil, air filter, spark plug, clutch and brake hydraulic fluid changes performed as scheduled. Actually the engine oil and filter have been changed about every 4k instead of 8k as prescribed by Honda.

It was purchased new in January 2011 and ridden only by one old man (me) who took care of it. Never crashed. Has never carried a passenger. Always stored inside except when touring. It's been accelerated up through the gears a few times but the engine has never been to red line.

A 48 month HondaCare factory warranty is attached to the VIN and extends through January 16, 2018. It will transfer to a new owner. So will a five year prepaid HondaCare Roadside Assistance plan which is in effect until some time in late spring or summer of 2016. The XM satellite radio subscription is paid until April 15, 21015.

It has some chrome trim - radiator air intakes, trunk and saddlebags. Has a brand name trailer hitch and five pin isolation towing wiring harness.

Tires are Dunlop E3s new earlier this year. Have a few thousand miles on them but still excellent tread. I usually run them to 15k to 17k miles.

Fresh oil and filter service done at 92,000 miles.

The windshield and front of the bike show a few tiny specs from road grit. There are two small cracks in the trunk lid under the luggage rack mounting legs. The clear coat on the left side of the top cover is very lightly scuffed from wearing Motoport kevlar mesh riding pants.

It has All Balls tapered stem bearings. New fork seals were installed around 50k - 60k miles when a fork seal leak started.

SOLD.
    Harvey Barlow
    Crosby County, TX
    2010 Goldwing Level II Pearl Yellow (sold at 93,000 miles)
    2014 Goldwing Level II Pearl Blue (sold at 27,000 miles to forum member)

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page