Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kompact Kamp Cargo Trailer 4 Sale

Very nice motorcycle cargo trailer for sale. It came with my wife's 1987 GL1200 Goldwing when we bought it about three years ago. She doesn't pull a trailer and I have my own, so except for pulling it 25 miles home it hasn't been used by us. It is a 1986 Kompact Kamp Kadette which is a nice, sturdy, well made trailer with a fiberglass box and lid. It is in excellent condition both inside and out as you can see in the pictures. It was painted to match the factory two-tone paint scheme of the the '87 Aspencade (Wineberry). Pinstriping was done when the PO had it. The interior is fully carpeted and it has a chrome tongue, swivel hitch and wheels. It also has a cooler rack, cooler and cover. The Kadette is still being made at the factory in Pennsylvania and looks the same except for the tail lights. New cost is $1,500 to $1,800. This one needs a new home and someone to use it. I am asking $750. You'll have to pick it up in New Jersey or arrange for shipping/transport. If interested or if you want further information, call Jim at nine zero eight 788.1959 or send PM.

It sure is a god looking trailer and that seems like a heck of a good price.

That would even make a great trailer for someone with a sports car that needed a little more room for those getaways.

Good luck with the sale.
    Richard
    Darksider #390
    Murgie's FAQ

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

Thanks for looking Richard.

This will be a nice trailer for someone at a great price.

Put it up on Craigslist today...

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/mpo/4681975422.html

I think the Kompact Kamp cargo trailer is SOLD! There is a fellow Wing rider from NY State (South of Rochester) who saw my Craigslist ad. He is driving down in his truck tomorrow with cash in his pocket. I doubt if he would make the eight hour round trip just to look at it. I hope he takes it because he's only getting one shot at it.

As I stated in the ad, I parked it in the barn right after getting it in 2010. While I was washing off the barn dust to get it ready for him I really looked at it closely for the first time. The more I look at it, the more I like it. Perhaps I should have sold the Piggy Backer instead and kept this one.

Nice trailer! They pull good as I have a 96 model

Well, it's gone. The buyer just drove off with it. :-( I sure was hoping he would change his mind. But he's getting a nice trailer and I got my asking price. A win - win.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page