Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale GL1800 TPMS Sensors - Two!

Killer deal of the weekend - available here for a few days, then they go to eBay!

Quantity - TWO - GL1800 Tire Pressure Monitor assemblies.

Sensor, TPMS
    Spring, TPMS
    Valve Assembly, Rim
    Grommet, Valve

Retail price is around $220 - each - discounted (web price) is about $170

How about $120 - for both! Including Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the US!

Why am I selling so cheap?

I no longer use the internal TPMS. These came off of my 2016, built in September, 2015 - and the batteries have never been replaced. The lifetime of the batteries is up to five years. I'm not going to open the sensor (damaging the external label) to make a voltage measurement.

Now, they're not "user-serviceable", but others have done this battery replacement, so you'd have to do your own homework on that part of it. They worked fine when I removed them from service over a year ago. I would recommend replacement of batteries prior to installation.

Access to the TPMS registration tool (ATEQ VT10 or equivalent) and the registration process from the service manual will be needed to activate these on your motorcycle. I didn't label front & rear when they were removed from service - sorry.

Both you and a riding buddy have a spare rim and need sensors on them - here's your deal!

PM for any other info!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page