X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WingsIIII
    started a topic For Sale:

For Sale:

FOR SALE: 2015 40th Anniversary GL1800 Comfort/Audio/Navigation/XM with only 75 total miles on the clock!

This Gold Wing has been converted to a TILTING MOTOR WORKS 3 wheeled Trike with the TILT LOCK feature added. (that means at slow speeds, it will keep itself upright)
    (It's the trike that leans like a 2 wheeler!)

The entire bike has been painted BLACK, and is still under factory warranty until April 2019.
    I have added a lot of goodies myself after the original sale, and will include all original and aftermarket items accumulated with the trike.

Unfortunately health problems forces this sale.

If interested, please email: jollydt6419@gmail.com for pictures and the asking price.

• clayusmcret
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats on the sale!

• WingsIIII
    replied
    Sold my 2015 golding with 000071 miles on it today. It was equipped with the tilting motor works kit with tilt lock. Buyer came all the way from wisconsin for it!

Leave a comment:

• biglefti
    replied
    I live nearby, if you need anyone to exercise it for you in a responsible manner, let me know. I'm in Sun City West.

Leave a comment:

• clayusmcret
    replied
    Originally posted by WingsIIII View Post
    To: clayusmcret: So you'd like a test ride, eh?
    That's what airplanes were made for, man!
    They will get you here, and you can ride it home!
    I was down in Mesa last month. Put out feelers for anyone who might have one I could try. I'm not interested in buying one....just test riding to see if I'd like to convert my 08. This is the only type of conversion I could see myself doing. Thanks, though.

Good luck with the sale.

Leave a comment:

• WingsIIII
    replied
    To: clayusmcret: So you'd like a test ride, eh?
    That's what airplanes were made for, man!
    They will get you here, and you can ride it home!

Leave a comment:

• clayusmcret
    replied
    Originally posted by WingsIIII View Post
    Here's a picture of the 2015 GL1800 Trike right after I got it home.
    This is before I started added accessories to it, but it looks pretty much the same as you see it here.
    I think the addition of a Pak It Rack system on the rear would add a lot of storage space. I have most of the hardware needed for it already, and will include ALL with the sale as well as all stock parts and aftermarket items I have here.
    Sure wish you lived closer. I'd buy someone a dinner within 100 miles of eastern NC just for a test ride.

Leave a comment:

• Rocky
    replied
    Nice looking bike.:1thumbup:

I have a couple of Nice roads in mind I'd like to hammer time that bad looking boy on. :yes:

Sorry to hear about your health problems.

Good luck with the sale. [beer]

Leave a comment:

• WingsIIII
    replied
    Here's a picture of the 2015 GL1800 Trike right after I got it home.
    This is before I started added accessories to it, but it looks pretty much the same as you see it here.
    I think the addition of a Pak It Rack system on the rear would add a lot of storage space. I have most of the hardware needed for it already, and will include ALL with the sale as well as all stock parts and aftermarket items I have here.

Leave a comment:

• WingsIIII
    replied
    Color: All Black (as mentioned in original ad.)
    Price: $35,000.00
    Pictures: As soon as I can figure out how to post some.

Leave a comment:

• Rocky
    commented on 's reply
    Pics are available for $19.95 each. (suitable for framing)

• Rocky
    commented on 's reply
    Color-Black
    Location -Witness protection (Classified)
    Price-If you have to ask??

• meshego1
    replied
    Pics?

Leave a comment:

• Pooch
    replied
    Color? Location? Price?

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
widgetinstance 272 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X