Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale F4 Customs +4 w/OEM vent - DFW AREA - 30% off

THIS IS FOR A 2001-2017 GOLDWING

I have an F4 Customs +4, clear w/vent installed that was installed on a 2016 for the purpose of a review video. The windshield is brand new (except for the 2 mile test ride!).

I would like to sell this windshield locally (Dallas-Ft. Worth) because it will be a b**ch to ship.

The windshield must be purchased from F4 Customs and they will take 30% off the retail price.

You will have to pick up the windshield at my home in Carrollton, or I could drive and meet you somewhere in the area.

The windshield is the first one reviewed in this video below:

https://youtu.be/uY5sFA_62Zc
    Last edited by Cruiseman; 1 week ago.
    GOLDWING AND F6B MAINTENANCE VIDEOS
    Save $1000 a year in labor by doing your own maintenance!

Website | YouTube | DVDs at WingStuff | DVDs at SoCalMotoGear | DVDs at Cyclemax | Videos On Demand

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Related Topics

Collapse

• Cruiseman
    16" F4 Customs Tinted Windshield (BRAND NEW) - DFW only
    Cruiseman
    I am reaching out to DFW owners to let them know that I have a brand new 16" F4 Customs windshield for sale. This is a windshield that F4 Customs shipped to me so I could shoot a video. Instead of...
    10-09-2018, 01:03 PM
  • Mike Clancy
    F4 custom windshield
    Mike Clancy
    I have a GL1800 Plus 4" "Clear" Windshield The F4 Customs GL1800V+4 Clear windshield... that sells for $355.00. I am selling for $200.00 shipped to lower US. It looks perfect to me with...
    09-08-2016, 10:14 PM
  • cdorma
    F4 Customs Windshield
    cdorma
    Does anyone have a F4 Customs Windshield 20" that is standard width? I have a non tour and Honda wants over $500 for the shield that comes standard on the tour model. I don't need the extra width....
    3 weeks ago
  • kodiak536
    My new taller windshield...
    kodiak536
    Got it today and installed. This one from Amazon but, made by Slipstreamer. 33" tall, high enough for me to sit comfortably behind it without my whole head above it, as in OEM windshield.
    05-04-2015, 08:54 PM
  • 4cRanch
    F4 Windshield
    4cRanch
    SOLD

F4 Standard/Stock height vented windshield. I purchased a new F4 +4 last week and offering this one for sale. It is in excellent condition. 2 very minute marks about 1mm; guessing...
    12-06-2014, 12:01 PM
Working...
X