2018 Rivco Aero Highway Pegs - New For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2018 Rivco Aero Highway Pegs - New For Sale

SOLD! SOLD! For Sale: Flip Out Highway Pegs for 2018 Honda Gold Wing. I used them for 5 days and the angle is not comfortable with my 2 knee replacements and needed hip replacement.

Paid: $299.95 + $16.22 Shipping = $316.17

Will sell for $265.00 this includes shipping within the U.S.A. I take PayPal.

Please e-mail for pictures or with questions: ajdobbs2@gmail.com

Rivco Description:

"The Aero Pegs® Highway mount system combines style and functionality in a way no other highway peg can. Their Stealth design remains almost unseen when not in use. With a flick of your boot they fold out for added comfort on long rides. They will not drag even during the most extreme cornering. With five different mounting positions providing seven inches of forward and back travel, they are a sure fit for any size rider. CNC machined from a solid block of T6061 billet aluminum, they are strong and lightweight. Black and silver powder coated finish to blend in with the engines finishes."

Thank you for your possible interest.

A.J. Dobbs
    2018 Goldwing - Touring

I'll take them. I sent you an email to get the process started.
    kiptap - Paul
    Bolingbrook, IL (Greater Chicago Area)
    1979 Kawasaki Z 200
    1981 Kawasaki GPZ 550
    1996 Honda GL 1500SE
    2018 Honda GL 1800DJ

Comment: (For off-topic replies)

I received the Rivco pegs from
      A.J. Dobbs, and everything was as promised and shipped fast. The pegs were packaged so well I could have tossed them off an airplane like an old Samsonite commercial. A.J. Dobbs is a straight shooter, everything included, well organized, I would be happy to transact with him again.

These pegs are very well manufactured. The pegs switch open like a surgical tool, they are that well made. I am amazed at the quality of these pegs and mounts. If they work half a good as they were made, I'll be elated. Hopefully I will not experience the issues A.J. Dobbs did, as I really like the build of these pegs.

Thank you A.J. I'm sorry they did not work out for you.
      kiptap - Paul
      Bolingbrook, IL (Greater Chicago Area)
      1979 Kawasaki Z 200
      1981 Kawasaki GPZ 550
      1996 Honda GL 1500SE
      2018 Honda GL 1800DJ

Originally posted by kiptap View Post
        I received the Rivco pegs from
        A.J. Dobbs, and everything was as promised and shipped fast. The pegs were packaged so well I could have tossed them off an airplane like an old Samsonite commercial. A.J. Dobbs is a straight shooter, everything included, well organized, I would be happy to transact with him again.

These pegs are very well manufactured. The pegs switch open like a surgical tool, they are that well made. I am amazed at the quality of these pegs and mounts. If they work half a good as they were made, I'll be elated. Hopefully I will not experience the issues A.J. Dobbs did, as I really like the build of these pegs.

Thank you A.J. I'm sorry they did not work out for you.
        How about some pics of your install!

Paul,

Glad you are Happy with the pegs. Ride safely. By the way, I am also sell my new Uni-Go Trailer (Delivered November 2016 and lightly used in 2017 & 2018.) Will post it soon. Amazing trailer if you know of anyone looking!

A.J. Dobbs

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page