• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJS
    started a topic Bushtec Turbo+2 pull behind trailer

Bushtec Turbo+2 pull behind trailer

For Sale

Bushtec Turbo+2 motorcycle pull-behind trailer.
    This trailer was new in 2012 and has only been pulled for less than 10 thousand miles. Bushtec trailers are known as the Cadillac of pull behind trailers with their 16" wheels and adjustable air suspension. They are the smoothest riding of any motorcycle trailers.

I'm helping to sell this trailer for the wife of my best friend who was killed recently in a freak motorcycle accident. The trailer was not involved in the accident.

The trailer is in excellent condition, as are the tires on the trailer as you can see in the pictures. I know this trailer. It is a great trailer at a great price. I have a Bushtec trailer myself and convinced my friend to buy this one.

Included with the sale is a new spare tire and tube that matches the tires on the trailer. Also included is the hitch insert. The sale also includes the vertical trailer storage stand shown in the pictures. The trailer includes a front stone protection "bra" and a rear chrome bumper.
    The trailer was purchased directly from Bushtec and has the upgraded latch for the lid.

The "as is" price for the trailer and all accessories pictured and mentioned is $2,350.

My name is C.J. Shroll. You may contact me at cjshroll@gmail.com or
    (616) 437-0305.
    The trailer is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

• Rocky
    replied
    Originally posted by Kenichi View Post
    Yes, the 2012 Quantum is what I have which has the 2012 GL1832 rear lighting design I did not realize they also had the other design, thanks Rocky for the 411.
    You are welcome. [beer]

You aren't alone buddy.

Many don't realize how many different Models/Styles that Bushtec offers.

Leave a comment:

• Kenichi
    replied
    Yes, the 2012 Quantum is what I have which has the 2012 GL1832 rear lighting design I did not realize they also had the other design, thanks Rocky for the 411.

Leave a comment:

• Rocky
    replied
    Originally posted by Kenichi View Post
    The seller has not been on site since Dec-2018.....Side note I thought 2012 came with rear tail lights to match the 2012 GW? It looks like new.
    You are thinking about the Bushtec Quantum Model.

Click image for larger version  Name:	00P0P_bspSffsVira_1200x900.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.4 KB ID:	112908

Since 2005 California Side car has had the GL1800 Bag lights it in the Elite Model.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Elite-4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.5 KB ID:	112909

Leave a comment:

• Kenichi
    replied
    The seller has not been on site since Dec-2018.....Side note I thought 2012 came with rear tail lights to match the 2012 GW? It looks like new.

Leave a comment:

• Falcon20b
    replied
    Nice trailer. Wish you were a little closer to KC

Leave a comment:

• davidw4806
    replied
    Is this still available or was it sold?

Leave a comment:

• clayusmcret
    replied
    Condolences for your friend and good luck on the sale for his wife. Looks like a really nice trailer.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page